• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Court Winding Up Petition 28th October 2020

southend_aussies

I come from a land down under
The HMRC payment is meant to be paid then....

We are four days, Australian time, from that.

Do we know if it will be done or is the club going to be skint?

The EFL have generously offered clubs loans from their coffers should the clubs be able to show they are on the verge of administration. How very generous of them to help out the members that made them that money in the first place.

as for the 27th I would expect it to be paid off in full followed by some new signings in the following week however I have no inside information.

According to the Echo (16th September) we were given 42 days and the next hearing is the 28th, Therefor 5 days, one day extra which may be important. As I understand it can be paid on the morning of the hearing electronically.

And then we'll be outstanding for the next bill. Rinse, repeat

Ron’s put it in black and white on more than one occasion that it will be paid, so I doubt there will be any other outcome than settled in full otherwise he’d be mad to make a rod for his own back in the current situation.

This bloke is such a complete pri(k chancer who is out of his depth.

He won't come good. He hasn't in 20 odd years and we are now for worse off than when he took over.

He needs to go and let proper people run the club.

And before anyone jumps on the "he is all we have bandwagon". He has had offers and won't sell. He would rather play roulette with the clubs and his own future.

If ever there was a time to protest this would be it.

Surely even the biggest of Ron's fans apart from maybe Rigsby (who might actually be Ron) can see that this man will kill our beloved football club.

We don't have to like the fact that we are stuck with him but we can make his life uncomfortable and bring some media coverage to the club.

Ron’s put it in black and white on more than one occasion that it will be paid, so I doubt there will be any other outcome than settled in full otherwise he’d be mad to make a rod for his own back in the current situation.

**** me. This comment aged well.

If that debt don’t get paid then we’re done for and the whole situation will become well and truly toxic.

Reactions: GBJ
Back