• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFCStu

President
Crewe: Phillips, Davis, Dugdale, C Martin, Tootle, Westwood, Murphy, Powell, Moore, Leitch-Smith, Miller
Bench: A Martin, Bell, Turton, M Clayton, Hughes

Southend: Morris, Clohessy, Gilbert, Timlin, Harris, Ferdinand, Phillips, Leonard, Kalala, Dickinson, Barker
Bench: Hall, Mohsni, Grant, Bentley, Sturrock

Chatroom - http://host4.chatblazer.com/client.php?v=YA*%mX]A%RMdifn

Hardly surprising but agree, Hall should be in there, if only for his dead ball delivery which is the best in the division in my opinion.

Having just watched the Northampton - Creepy game, if this is the standard, it's shocking. I don't think I've seen a bigger fat lump as Akinfenwa, he looks more at home in the NFL. As for hoofball it seems the whole game was up in the air.

I hope the Crew game will be more on the deck

If this was a home game I would agree that Hall should of started. Were away and need to be more solid and defensively minded to start the game. If it isnt working and we need a goal, then Hall will be on. Take a draw if offered now. Despite their position, Crewe are very dangerous going forward. With the likes of Miller and Moore up top.

Nice little piece on Glenn Morris and us on SSN at the minute. Some nice words from Aidy Boothroyd about Sturrock, Tony Cottee about Neil Harris and Iain Dowie about Ryan Hall.

Very suprised Hall hasnt started.

Come on your shrmpers back to the top please :thumbsup:

Four changes for Blues

SOUTHEND United manager Paul Sturrock has made four changes to his starting line-up for this afternoon's clash at Crewe Alexandra.

More...

BP gone off.

Went off the whole 2nd half last season away at Crewe aswell.

Back