• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

southendmad

just been told by a lad from Crewe I know..that they've filled 6 coaches so far and have a waiting list for a 7th and have sold over 600 tickets..for a wednesday night looks like they're going to have a fair few at Roots hall..was impressed by the home noise..hopefully it'll be a good atmosphere from both ends..

Thought they number would have gone up I got told by the Police liasion last Wednesday that they had 6 coaches as there are no trains that late for the return.

Thought they number would have gone up I got told by the Police liasion last Wednesday that they had 6 coaches as there are no trains that late for the return.

Yeah that's probably for the best. I've got to make my way back to London after the game and if it did go to extra time and penalties then the last train from Prittlewell is gonna be packed!

Had we got a 0.0 it would have been half that number. A 1.0 in our favour they probably wouldn't have brought more than 200, now we face the possibility of being out shouted in the NB and loosing our home advantage. If sh*t happens and we go a goal behind on the night..... oh god it doesn't bare thinking about.

They had six coaches before the game on saturday well so the old bill said out side the pub we was in so the resualt had nothing to do with it

couldnt see us taking that many on a tuesday even with a 1-0 lead

Had we got a 0.0 it would have been half that number. A 1.0 in our favour they probably wouldn't have brought more than 200, now we face the possibility of being out shouted in the NB and loosing our home advantage. If sh*t happens and we go a goal behind on the night..... oh god it doesn't bare thinking about.
I think that's quite naïve considering 80% of those coach seats & tickets would have been booked up before the home leg.

IF we go 1-0 down on the night, I can't see the North Bank going quiet. We'll be as load as ever.

EDIT: As b&s f.c. said.

Majority of those tickets were bought before Saturday's game.

Heyy, good support coming from Crewe. Fair play.
That is a plus and not a minus. The North Bank will respond in kind...I have no doubt about that.
I will be in The West and we are going to make some big noise too!!

They had six coaches before the game on saturday well so the old bill said out side the pub we was in so the resualt had nothing to do with it

couldnt see us taking that many on a tuesday even with a 1-0 lead

But its the second leg, I didn't go on Saturday , but if had been the second leg I would have 100% gone. I's sure I cant be alone in that way of thinking .

Back