• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ricey

I’m a Mod, that’s unpossible⭐⭐
Staff member
Next month myself and the wife are due to go on our 2 year late honeymoon. We are going on a Caribbean cruise for 10 nights and staying in Miami for a further 3. We booked it thorugh Virgin holidays with a company called Celebrity Cruises which is owned by Royal Caribbean, so I assume they are pretty good.

Just wondering if anyone has been with Celebrity Cruises before?

PM Tinks, she knows just about everything there is to know about cruises! Have a lovely time!

Next month myself and the wife are due to go on our 2 year late honeymoon. We are going on a Caribbean cruise for 10 nights and staying in Miami for a further 3. We booked it thorugh Virgin holidays with a company called Celebrity Cruises which is owned by Royal Caribbean, so I assume they are pretty good.

Wow, you,lucky thing.
Celebrity cruises is one line we have yet to cruise with but we have met lots of people who have and they all have good things to say about them.
I am assuming you are doing the Southern Caribbean with you,leaving from Miami which I suspect will include the Bahamas, st Thomas etc.
The Caribbean for cruising is fantastic (hence why we go every year) and the weather is great this time of the year. The cruise ships are very well,catered for and I would suggest you do your homework on the islands before you leave as more often than not the organised trips are far to expensive and can be done quite easily independently. In most of the posts their are taxi drivers who will take you around the island at a fraction of the organised cost from the ship. Caribbean is also excellent for diving/snorkelling (something which I love doing). Remember to take good sun screen and also there is a little,problem with. Mosquitos at the moment so make sure you take repellent which contains Deet. US dollars is better but mind your change as often you will get change in the island currency.
PM me if you need to know anything about being onboard on the ship and most importantly have a great time - which I am sure you will.
I live cruising and do about three a year!

I've just come back from a cruise holiday.

Two weeks in a lowered Saxo at an out of town car park.

I really enjoyed it but was disappointed at the number of people who threw their McDonald's rubbish out the window.

Last edited:
I've just come back from a cruise holiday.

Two weeks in a lowered Saxo at an out of town car park.

I really enjoyed it but was disappointed at the number of people who threw their McDonald's rubbish out the window.

Is it bad that my first car was a lowered Saxo with a massive exhaust that sounded like a wet fart?

Never been on a cruise, but if you bump into anyone famous, say hi from me.

Back