• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

CS Cockles

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Take a bow for the above mentioned charactor who we all know so well, he has just come off the TV programme "britains biggest loser" and has lost over 5 stone and is still in with a chance of winning as he is going back to the house on Tuesday to undetake a challenge which may get him voted back in.

I am so proud of you Andy and i hope this is the start of something new for you and a new healthy life, it is like you have just come out of a lifesaving operation for us.

For he's a jolly good fella
And so say all of us. x 3.
laugh.gif

PS: I have been naling your Mum stupid over the past two months and i think she is pregnent,

yep its all true, missed the end of the finest season this club has ever had, but hopefully I will have added another 20 years on to my life. I went from 26'5 down to 21'7 in 8 weeks with another 4 months of the compotition to go.

thanks to all the chaps who showed me so much support .

cockles

Nice one Andy. Apologies for my drunken missus in Mayhem on Saturday night!

Andy - that is a superb effort mate... as someone who is hardly the slimmest bloke in the world, I can truly appreciate how hard you've worked to shift the weight.

Top work, sir - I lift my hat to you.

smile.gif
cool.gif

Matt

Wondered where you had gone. 5 stone in 8 weeks is very impressive, hearty congratulations to you. Fancy a curry and lager weekend bender?
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MrB @ June 12 2006,20:26)]Nice one Andy.  Apologies for my drunken missus in Mayhem on Saturday night!
ha ha, don't be silly, what a nice lady she is mate, it has taken me all weekend to work out who that was

all the best fella

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dave cusaks nose @ June 12 2006,18:48)]yep its all true, missed the end of the finest season this club has ever had, but hopefully I will have added another 20 years on to my life. I went from 26'5 down to 21'7 in 8 weeks with another 4 months of the compotition to go.

thanks to all the chaps who showed me so much support .

cockles
Congratulations mate.
As a fat ******* from way back i would be interested to see your diet plan etc. I realise will power and wanting to lose weight are probably the major factors, but i would not object if i shed 3-4 stone.

Good luck.

Yep, can only echo the sentiments already posted...

Well done son, you looked a new man on Saturday!

cool.gif

68 pounds..! Jesus thats 136 packets of butter!
Thats some serious pie.. well done that man..

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ June 13 2006,14:12)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ June 13 2006,13:13)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ June 13 2006,11:36)]I was at Mayhem Saturday night
blimey, she let you out  
wow.gif

wink.gif
I was with her. Sadly, I was also driving.

down.gif
A meat market. Sober. With your missus.

Livin' la vida loca eh?

kungfu.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Bloke In The Pram Shop @ June 13 2006,15:23)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ June 13 2006,14:12)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ June 13 2006,13:13)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ June 13 2006,11:36)]I was at Mayhem Saturday night
blimey, she let you out  
wow.gif

wink.gif
I was with her. Sadly, I was also driving.

down.gif
A meat market. Sober. With your missus.

Livin' la vida loca eh?

kungfu.gif
laugh.gif

I'm getting too old for clubbing. Everyone had the same haircut, men and women, and the music isn't as good as it used to be back in 93. Whatever happened to the Outhere Brothers?

Damn my sobriety!

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ June 13 2006,15:26)]I'm getting too old for clubbing. Everyone had the same haircut, men and women, and the music isn't as good as it used to be back in 93. Whatever happened to the Outhere Brothers?
Haha thats brilliant - league 2 footballers haircuts everywhere (bloody parrot heads).

Haddaways 'what is love' now thats what clubs should be playing.

Oh and Gratz Mr CS Cockles on the regime - thats an awesome achievement.

Back