• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Culinary Delight

Kenny

Thailand Shrimper
check out this "Dirty Burger" they do!

burger.jpg

3 Burgers topped with Chillis, Egg, Bacon, Cheese and Onion Rings.

I just about did it one sitting, could have done with going home for a nap afterwards instead of going back to work though!

yep I need to get one of them bad boys in my life, got 10 more days before the new years resolutions...............

Seen something similar to that in Cheltenham and that costs £4.50. This one appears to be a lot bigger than the Chelts one, but well done to you for managing to scoff it
biggrin.gif

I think it is a staple of the Varsity menu, do they have a varsity down that way?

I think it was £6.95 all told and that includes fires and salad(!)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kenny @ Dec. 21 2005,23:16)]I think it is a staple of the Varsity menu, do they have a varsity down that way?
Not that I know of. They dont have many posh places in Cheltenham to eat
tounge.gif

This was in a dodgy kebab shop
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kenny @ Dec. 21 2005,23:16)]I think it was £6.95 all told and that includes fires and salad(!)
Fires? - I do hope you mean "fries" or is this just a restaurant for pyromaniacs?
rock.gif
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kenny @ Dec. 21 2005,21:45)]check out this "Dirty Burger" they do!

burger.jpg

I just about did it one sitting, could have done with going home for a nap afterwards instead of going back to work though!
I bet there were a few visits to the bathroom after that worked it way through the system!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Dec. 21 2005,22:44)]f%&king hell need to try that before I die
I think if I tried that I would die.

I guess the helath implications of eating those on a regular basis would be pretty serious. as I started to break a sweat finishing the last 1/8th off I was starting to realise how that dude from "Supersize Me" felt now.

It would be hard to use that meal line your stomach pre-beano as by the time you've eaten it you feel too stuffed to do anything else for the rest of the day!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kenny @ Dec. 22 2005,15:40)]I guess the helath implications of eating those on a regular basis would be pretty serious. as I started to break a sweat finishing the last 1/8th off I was starting to realise how that dude from "Supersize Me" felt now.

It would be hard to use that meal line your stomach pre-beano as by the time you've eaten it you feel too stuffed to do anything else for the rest of the day!
You will need two arseholes to bale that lot out.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kenny @ Dec. 21 2005,21:45)]check out this "Dirty Burger" they do!

burger.jpg

theres is a heavan, f%&k me I could lick the screen

Nah, that's nothing. You need to try the mixed grill challenge from the Hope and Sirloin in Smithfield Market. Need 24 hours advanced warning and it would feed 4 comfortably with food to spare. Words could never describe how much food is on the plate.

Back