• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Up the Shrimpers

Life President
Posted that terrace tickets now on sale in the other thread.
But started new thread as quite a few people waiting for this news.

Will the 300 last the day. I doubt it.

Your grounds too small for us.....

Just been down and got our four.

Strictly speaking we haven't totally sold out the seats, according to Bradley, when I bought ours there is/was ONE single solitary seat left. :whistling:

Lying barstewards.

If they last the day I will be surprised.

There’s Southend here
There’s Southend over there …
There’s Southend everywhere ……

Not taking the **** but we have the potential to be a Club with a 10000 home crowd

With our catchment area if we can get a little success on the pitch … sadly we been a nearly club for 110 years now …

Our day will come WE just need a millionaire backer who likes the area ..lol

Back