• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Danny Macklin

Just stop and think before making outlandish statements like that. For someone who lost their sister due to her taking her own life, I am/was in no position to pass judgement on her decision, and the last thing I would consider her decision to be based on would be on being either cowardly or selfish.

I did think. That's my viewpoint. It might be quite simplistic but that's the way I see things I'm life. My wife deals with 16-18 yo's struggling with their mental health on a daily basis and she always tells me "I'd be terrible at her job" as I do lack compassion and sympathy. We've all got certain traits, good and bad, and I'm not afraid to say that or air my viewpoints. I'm far from perfect but I realise my own strengths and weaknesses. I can only pass on my sincere apologies to anyone who has lost a loved one due to mental health and I'm delighted to hear that D.M has been found safe and well in Cornwall. He obviously has his struggles but has thankfully failed at least twice to kill himself so he obviously isn't at total breaking point and he can now get the right support and find a stable job and not make inappropriate comments going forward in his professional capacity!

And now his Twitters been deactivated to no one’s surprise

I hope he has a good group around him. Be it friends, family or professionals.

I’m sure he said this is the second attempt he has made, and you’ve got to be in such a dark place to have those thoughts. I just hope he is okay, and can start to move forward.

Back