• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I've heard from a mate who usually has his finger on the pulse, that Burton and possibly Exeter are renewing their interest in Corr and we may sell to make room for Fagan? Thoughts?...
Fagan isn't the answer....but then again neither is Corr

Have unfortunately a number of Gillingham mates. Not one thinks Weston will score more than 10 goals and they hold the same opinion of Fagan. So again Fagan comes with experience but not many goals I would suggest. Still wouldnt rid ourselves of BBBC, not without an exceptional replacement.

Yeah he can sign whenever as he will be out of contract when the window shuts.

I wasnt expecting any incoming today, all I am interested in there is no outgoing.

I wasnt expecting any incoming today, all I am interested in there is no outgoing.

I can't see there being any outgoing ..... except perhaps one of the younger players out on loan for experience. The one exception to this being a significant offer for a player like Dan that almost makes sense to accept as it could provide more financial stability for the rest of the season.*

* I know there are those that will laugh at such a suggestion with Ron in charge but there it is ..........

[h=3]15:53[/h]

Paul Gilmour reports Mohamed Diame is edging ever closer to a move away from West Ham United. We understand he is on his way to Hull City. Meanwhile, it is being reported Sam Allardyce wants to bring a centre-back and one other player to Upton Park.

As long as that 'One other player' isnt Bentley we should be ok

I can't see there being any outgoing ..... except perhaps one of the younger players out on loan for experience. The one exception to this being a significant offer for a player like Dan that almost makes sense to accept as it could provide more financial stability for the rest of the season.*

* I know there are those that will laugh at such a suggestion with Ron in charge but there it is ..........

Bentley the only one I would be concerned about, would take a big offer (I hope)

If Bentley goes I would hope we'd insist on a seasons loan back to us until the summer. Losing any of the likes of Bentley, Coker, Leonard and even Clifford today would be a big blow to our chances of getting out of this league this season. Fingers crossed it's a quiet day.

Back