• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Drum & bass producer Marcus Intalex has died today - no cause of death given as yet, I don't think he was even 40. He was a bit of an unsung legend of the genre and made several pioneering tunes. RIP Marcus :sad:

[video=youtube;e4imUOY-wZw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4imUOY-wZw[/video]

Roy Barrowclough aka Alec Gilroy in Corrie died today

Under rated comedian as well, when playing along side Les Dawson

Peter Sallis (Last Of The Summer Wine & Wallace & Grommit) dies age 96.

Lived in Leigh during the war , his mother is buried over Eastwood Church .

Chieck Tiote, ex Newcastle Utd footballer died of a heart attack, just 30 yrs old. Tragic.

GYS, I wondered if it was possible for you to copy and paste everyone's nominations into the first post on the thread when you get the chance, just so it's easy for us all to keep check on each other's selections?

Drum & bass producer Marcus Intalex has died today - no cause of death given as yet, I don't think he was even 40. He was a bit of an unsung legend of the genre and made several pioneering tunes. RIP Marcus :sad:

[video=youtube;e4imUOY-wZw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4imUOY-wZw[/video]

Woah, I completely missed this:sad::'(

Hopefully he'll be in a Better Place.

ps Pretty sure he must have been over 40 - otherwise he must have been some sort of Mozart style child prodigy (although I'm not dismissing this possibility entirely) as he was about in the mid 90s if not earlier!

RIP Andy Cunningham - aka Bodger of Bodger and Badger fame. Mashed potato anyone? :sad:

Back