• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hopefully Adam West and Cesar Romero will once again be battling in the great Gotham in the sky

Adam West, one of the worst Batmen ever, dies age 88.

RIP Adam.

Said the worst poster ever!

Gutted to hear of his passing. His batman was cheesy as hell and nothing compared to the dark character he turned into. I have always enjoyed his voiceovers as himself in Family Guy.

RIP Adam Wee (Family Guy fans will get this)

Said the worst poster ever!

Gutted to hear of his passing. His batman was cheesy as hell and nothing compared to the dark character he turned into. I have always enjoyed his voiceovers as himself in Family Guy.

RIP Adam Wee (Family Guy fans will get this)

Who ****ed on your chips? :finger:

Holy smoke MK - his take on Batman was of its era, it was classic TV. I loved him as Batman. RIP Adam West.

Yeah, I wasn't born in it. Look, I like my Batman darker than a coat of black paint in an underground cave with the lights off and my eyes closed. I loved the graphic novels of Alan Moore, Frank Miller and Grant Morrison. I loved the first two Burton films and the first two Nolan films (not a fan of Bane)....and I can't stand 1960's campy arse bollocks Adam West's version!

Deal with it!

Yeah, I wasn't born in it. Look, I like my Batman darker than a coat of black paint in an underground cave with the lights off and my eyes closed. I loved the graphic novels of Alan Moore, Frank Miller and Grant Morrison. I loved the first two Burton films and the first two Nolan films (not a fan of Bane)....and I can't stand 1960's campy arse bollocks Adam West's version!

Deal with it!

I suppose you also prefer the real life Thunderbirds to the classic puppet version?!

Back