• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

DEADPOOL 2022

Iris Apfel
Pope Benedict XVI
Jimmy Carter
Estelle Harris
Norman Lear
Caren Marsh-Doll
Bob Newhart
Nehemiah Persoff
Eva Marie Saint
Elisabeth Waldo

RIP R Dean Taylor, passed away 7th Jan, aged 82.

Love this track

RIP R Dean Taylor, passed away 7th Jan, aged 82.

Love this track

R.I.P He must of been the most random person ever to be on the Motown label but he did have 2 other hits. I think he was more of a writer for other groups at the time. The most famous i think being Love Child for the Supremes.

Last edited:
R.I.P He must of been the most random person ever be on the Motown label but he did have 2 other hits. I think he was more of a writer for other groups at the time. The most famous i think being Love Child for the Supremes.

Indeed, I also loved Indiana wants me, his death totally passed me by. Just happened to see a post on the MOD collective on FB last night.

Somewhat oddly, IMO, Ghost in My House became a Northern Soul must play in clubs up north.

I stand to be corrected but I believe it only became a mainstream hit after the record company became aware of its popularity on the dance floor and re-released it.

R.I.P Meat Loaf, passed away aged 74. An iconic singer and everybody knows Bat out of Hell. :Sad:

Just seen this, how shockingly sad to hear.

Incredible and unique bloke! What a voice !

Meatloaf was one of my all time favourites especially when we were on night Shift. It was a tradition to play Paradise by the dashboard light at the shift handover. And so in honour of you meaty, I'm playing it now. RIP old rocker.

That album only sold 43 million copies, he did own the late 70'w with that.

Back