• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Deadpool 2023

Let’s be honest if Bullseye was newly invented it would be crass, stuffed full of advertising and goodies and nowhere near as good. To me it was like Last of the Summer Wine. You wouldn’t admit to your mates that you watched it BUT you watched it!

Let’s be honest if Bullseye was newly invented it would be crass, stuffed full of advertising and goodies and nowhere near as good. To me it was like Last of the Summer Wine. You wouldn’t admit to your mates that you watched it BUT you watched it!

At the time, the prizes were top notch, and really pushed darts especially when no longer on TV, the Bronze Bully was a cherished trophy to win
Peter Evison and Alan Warriner started as contestants on Bullseye and Evison didn't get through the first round , Warriner won a scooter and didn't gamble :ROFL:

To me Bullseye on Sunday was staple family entertainment and brings back great memories with my mum /dad all watching before mum went and made tea

Sebastian one of my all time favourite songs
Such a great singer/ songwriter that went under the radar
Thanks for the memories, as I type Here comes the Sun
RIP
A very powerful song. I saw him perform it at a Butlins Giants of Rock weekend a few years ago and a woman in the audience fainted at the end of it!

Very sad news about the loss of Steve--The Times published. a lovely obituary yesterday.

This is also very sad.
On Dec. 21, 1988, the worst terrorist airline attack of the 20th century took place when a bomb aboard Pan Am Flight 103 exploded in the sky over Lockerbie, Scotland, killing all 243 passengers, 16 crew and 11 people on the ground.

Among the 270 fatalities was former Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel and Be Bop Deluxe bassist Paul Jeffreys, who’d just married Rachel Jones. The British couple was flying to the U.S. for their honeymoon. He appeared on Cockney Rebel’s first two albums in 1973 and 1974, before moving on to Be Bop Deluxe for a year and then joining a number of other bands.

Very sad news about the loss of Steve--The Times published. a lovely obituary yesterday.

This is also very sad.
On Dec. 21, 1988, the worst terrorist airline attack of the 20th century took place when a bomb aboard Pan Am Flight 103 exploded in the sky over Lockerbie, Scotland, killing all 243 passengers, 16 crew and 11 people on the ground.

Among the 270 fatalities was former Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel and Be Bop Deluxe bassist Paul Jeffreys, who’d just married Rachel Jones. The British couple was flying to the U.S. for their honeymoon. He appeared on Cockney Rebel’s first two albums in 1973 and 1974, before moving on to Be Bop Deluxe for a year and then joining a number of other bands.
John Lydon was also supposed to be on that plane, but his wife took too long packing for their trip and they missed the flight.

Back