• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Destiny in our own hands

Shrimp in a Kilt

Table after tonights results:

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]
1 Southend 35 21 64
2 Huddersfield 35 13 60
3 Barnsley 35 17 59
4 Col******r 33 16 59
5 Swansea 35 22 58
6 Brentford 33 17 58
7 Oldham 35 0 53
8 Chesterfield 35 7 51

Our fate, at least until Saturday, is back in our own hands. We don't have to rely on anyone else's results, win the next 11 on the trot and we are up as Champions.

Simple!

smile.gif
upside.gif

Not strictly true mate, by my awful calculations, Brentford could pip us to the title on Goal Difference!..

laugh.gif

I've said 84 points will do the trick, at the moment there is a gap opening for the top 6 who look like the clubs who will fight out the final spots.

Champions. That would be nice, would be even nicer if we were there and up as champions before the home game with bristol city. The celebrations will be awesome!

But it is in own our hands, win at Col******r and itis looking very rosy indeed!

If we win on Saturday, then I'll be feeling a heck of a lot more confident about our position...

Interesting stat which is very un-SUFC is that all 6 of our defeats have come against teams in the top half of the table, hopefully this is an indication of how much we've strengthened under Tilly & Brush & not fate skewing things so we'll blow it against one of the lower placed teams we still have to face.

Also, interestingly, all the teams we've doubled are 3 of the bottom 4.

Col Ewes haven't been doubled by anyone else, so we could be the first team to put an double over Col Ewes - Please God ... let this happen & I will go to church every sunday for rest of my life
biggrin.gif

Back