• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Dilemma!!!!

Aberdeen Shrimper

The Man who sold the world
I make the wife her sandwiches every night and put them in the fridge for her.....I know it is sad but hey that's me.

I have just discovered that there are small pieces of mould on the bread......Do i get up early, go out and buy a fresh loaf or butter over the top of the mould and don't mention it??

I make the wife her sandwiches every night and put them in the fridge for her.....I know it is sad but hey that's me.

I have just discovered that there are small pieces of mould on the bread......Do i get up early, go out and buy a fresh loaf or butter over the top of the mould and don't mention it??

Well seeing as Mrs AS posts on here it would probably be best to get up early and go out an buy a fresh loaf. Cause you will only get busted.

Pick the mould off, but only if the bread smells ok!

That said, seeing as you will get found out, ask her!

Well seeing as Mrs AS posts on here it would probably be best to get up early and go out an buy a fresh loaf. Cause you will only get busted.

Yeah, but she does not normally post on hear until lunchtime at which stage she will be munching away on them.......then i will just have to use the old Essex charm tomorrow evening.

Pick the mould off, but only if the bread smells ok!

That said, seeing as you will get found out, ask her!

I will create loads and loads of threads tomorrow so this one falls to page 2....she never reads page 2 so i will sorted......

Bugger, i have decided, i will cover it with butter, really can not be arsed to get up early to get a new loaf.

I will create loads and loads of threads tomorrow so this one falls to page 2....she never reads page 2 so i will sorted......

Bugger, i have decided, i will cover it with butter, really can not be arsed to get up early to get a new loaf.

So I shall be bumping this thread around 12-1pm ;)

Yeah, but she does not normally post on hear until lunchtime at which stage she will be munching away on them.......then i will just have to use the old Essex charm tomorrow evening.

So you're stuffed then!!! ;)

You know that there will always be somebody on here who will grass you up! Beware of the MK, as he may want revenge after YOUR Celeb thread late last week!!

:whistling:

Dave - I'm very disappointed in you! Tell her the truth, man, then give her the money to stop and buy something on the way in to work! Alternatively, what you could have done was whack on some pasta and then make her up a nice pasta salad as an alternative, but probably too late now.

PM to Senga - DON'T EAT THE SANDWICHES!!!!?

Dave - I'm very disappointed in you! Tell her the truth, man, then give her the money to stop and buy something on the way in to work! Alternatively, what you could have done was whack on some pasta and then make her up a nice pasta salad as an alternative, but probably too late now.

PM to Senga - DON'T EAT THE SANDWICHES!!!!?

I am sure that they will taste fine, i made ham and English mustard to disguise the taste :)

You can still save yourself - phone her and say you've just gone to make some toast and noticed the mould on the bread, can she check her sandwiches before she eats them. You're going to be so dead otherwise later!

Hmmm no idea really everyone should read the first post this is a very interesting thread ;)

Back