• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Dilemma!!!!

I worked in the Bank with an old confirmed batchelor type who used to sometimes bring in mouldy doorstep sandwiches. Never did him any harm, but his constitution must have been that of an elephant because his personal hygiene and habits left a lot to be desired.

I worked in the Bank with an old confirmed batchelor type who used to sometimes bring in mouldy doorstep sandwiches. Never did him any harm, but his constitution must have been that of an elephant because his personal hygiene and habits left a lot to be desired.

Never Knew Ricey used to be in Banking!!

Hmmm, nice to see he has logged off - Dave you are a Chicken

I was thinking of saving money what with the old Credit crunch and all that....

Plus penicillin comes from mould..kind of, so i was ministering a head ache tablet for you as well.

To be fair, you should be thanking me!

:unsure:

I was thinking of saving money what with the old Credit crunch and all that....

Plus penicillin comes from mould..kind of, so i was ministering a head ache tablet for you as well.

To be fair, you should be thanking me!

:unsure:

nla.pic-an24219358-gd300

Hot bath and a lovely Dave special bacon omelet to night ow great and most amazing wonderful wife??

:'(

more ******* up then this my dear - and by the way the sandwiches looked crap so i didn't eat them - wasn't hungry - good job really

to be honest it did make me chuckle though as you can be such a cheeky bug*er

if thats not a hint not to do my packed lunch anymore I don't know what is.

still love ya though

:thump:

more ******* up then this my dear - and by the way the sandwiches looked crap so i didn't eat them - wasn't hungry - good job really

to be honest it did make me chuckle though as you can be such a cheeky bug*er

if thats not a hint not to do my packed lunch anymore I don't know what is.

still love ya though

:thump:

it was only a few bits of mould...........

And what do you mean they looked crap........How ungrateful can some people get!!!

Shocking

Maybe humour will diffuse the situation!!!

LITTLE BOY AT NUDE BEACH

A mother and father take their 6-year old son to a nude beach in Tampa .

As the boy walks along the sand, he notices that many of the women have boobs bigger than his mother's, so he asked his mother why.

She tells her son, 'The bigger they are, the sillier the lady is.

The boy, pleased with the answer, goes to play in the ocean but returns to tell his mother that many of the men have larger things than his dad does.

She replies, “The bigger THEY are, the dumber the man is.”
Again satisfied with her answer, the boy goes back to the ocean to play.

Shortly thereafter, the boy returns again, and promptly tells his mother:
“Daddy is talking to the silliest lady on the beach, and the longer he talks, the dumber he gets.”

it was only a few bits of mould...........

And what do you mean they looked crap........How ungrateful can some people get!!!

Shocking

Not as shocking, somehow, as you trying to pass off out of date and mouldy bread to your wife for her sandwiches! For shame Dave!

Not as shocking, somehow, as you trying to pass off out of date and mouldy bread to your wife for her sandwiches! For shame Dave!

Hey.....there are starving kids in Africa you know who would be grateful for my lovingly made sandwiches

That always works

Hey.....there are starving kids in Africa you know who would be grateful for my lovingly made sandwiches

That always works

No chance! Lovingly made while knowing there's mould on them - might have worked the other way round, lots of blokes hardly look at what they're eating!

Back