• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Dirty Git

DTS

The Business
Looks like an Orient defender to me

I know we have had the capital punishment debate but I think this bloke is a prime candidate for the pro camp.

Dirty tramp should be made to clear it lick it up in my book.

mad.gif
mad.gif

That is truly disgusting and totally uncalled for. What possesses some people to carry out actions such as these is completely beyond me. Totally disrespectful. If caught, I would hope he is taught a harsh lesson, deterring him from contemplating such vile activities again.
mad.gif

That's shocking. People have been known to do that in the changing rooms at Debenhams at Lakeside as well.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Uxbridge Shrimper @ Oct. 23 2006,17:23)]That's shocking. People have been known to do that in the changing rooms at Debenhams at Lakeside as well.
I can accept that maybe you get caught short and its a one off but 30 times on public trains
mad.gif
mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Flying Scotsman @ Oct. 23 2006,17:26)]Didn't someone do one at Roots Hall in the walkway outside the Far Post. Napster can confirm.
Why? Was Napster that someone?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Flying Scotsman @ Oct. 23 2006,17:26)]Didn't someone do one at Roots Hall in the walkway outside the Far Post. Napster can confirm.
No, can't confirm anything. Scriven knows about it and Smudger I think

Ha! Ha! Yeah, I remember that! It was during a reserve game and this chap shat his pants outside the Shrimpers Bar (under the walkway). He borrowed some tracksuit bottoms from Tilson (then asst. to Newman if I remember correctly) ...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ Oct. 23 2006,18:40)]Ha! Ha! Yeah, I remember that! It was during a reserve game and this chap shat his pants outside the Shrimpers Bar (under the walkway). He borrowed some tracksuit bottoms from Tilson (then asst. to Newman if I remember correctly) ...
True - he then offered to give them back to Tilly at full-time. The geezer told Scriv something along the lines of "well you know what it's like, you go to watch the football...and you accidentally sh!t yourself, it happens to everyone" or something like that....

rock.gif
wink.gif

"On at least one occasion CCTV footage shows the man being disturbed by a passenger walking through a train.

"If anyone sees this man travelling on the railway network they should approach him, kick him in the gonads and promptly beat him about the head with a lump of 4x2 or anything else that comes to hand"

Dirty little sh!t
mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Oct. 24 2006,11:30)]Sadly, he sounds like a deeply disturbed individual.  Care in the community?  His arse, as Pa Royle would say...

sad.gif
OK Matt, here is a hypothetical question for you....

He is caught by the police and shown CCTV footage of his acts that will be shown in court.

We will assume that he is of sane mind.

He is also minted and decides to plead not guilty.

He hires you as his defence lawyer.

My question is: How would you defend this man in court? What would you say to the judge and jury to convince them that this is acceptable behaviour?

smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mad Cyril @ Oct. 24 2006,12:08)]OK Matt, here is a hypothetical question for you....

He is caught by the police and shown CCTV footage of his acts that will be shown in court.

My question is: How would you defend this man in court?

smile.gif
Blimey... I'd steer well clear.  He probably smells.

tounge.gif

Seriously, I know now't about criminal law.  But if he is sane, then presumably his defence would be restitution.  He could try something along these lines.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

My Lord, the essence of restitution is that it seeks to restore the parties to the position they were in before a wrong - invariably a breach of contract - has been committed.  One of the species of restiution, as established by the House of Lords in Lipkin Gorman v. Karpnale is that restitution should seek to act so as to ensure the vindication of the claimant's property rights.

In other words, if something has passed in an unjust manner under a contract, then it is right that it should be returned to the rightful owner.

And this, clearly, was what the defendant had in mind when dealing with the subject matter of this case: sh*t.

There is absolutely no question that for many years, especially in the South East, Railtrack and the network operators have served the public with enormous quantities of sh*t on our trains and tracks.

There is no doubt that the public has paid extortionate and unjust amounts of money for that sh*t which masqueraded itself as a rail service.

It cannot be disputed that the service to the public of sh*t, for which the public paid mind-boggling amounts of money, amounted to a contract which was at the very least grossly unjust and perhaps even illegal as a matter of law.

In such circumstances, the law of restitution demands that the contract be treated as having been void, that the parties are restored to their original positions, and that the goods which passed under the illegal or unjust instrument be returned to their rightful owner.

Accordingly, someone had to return the sh*t to the network operators.  My client took it upon himself to undertake this onerous, dangerous, unpleasant and difficult task.  It often required an enormous strain on his part.

And he did this because he is a public minded servant - because someone had to ensure that the proper restitutionary remedies were provided.  The only way this could be done was by returning the sh*t to the network operators.

Since the sh*t is handed out by the networks on the trains themselves, it is only right that it should be returned there.  With no regard for his own comfort or personal hygiene, my client returned the sh*t, to the network operators, in te venue where the sh*t had first been improperly handed over to the public - and he returned it on behalf of the general public.

My client is no criminal.  Instead, he is a loyal public servant who should be rewarded and honoured for his public mindedness and sacrifice (an OBE would suffice).  Moreover, the case against him should be dismissed with costs.

Ithangyow.

Messrs Soo, Grabbit & Runn.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Oct. 24 2006,12:26)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mad Cyril @ Oct. 24 2006,12:08)]OK Matt, here is a hypothetical question for you....

smile.gif

tounge.gif

Seriously, I know now't about criminal law.  But if he is sane, then presumably his defence would be restitution.  He could try something along these lines.

My Lord, the essence of restitution is that it seeks to restore the parties to the position they were in before a wrong - invariably a breach of contract - has been committed.  One of the species of restiution, as established by the House of Lords in Lipkin Gorman v. Karpnale is that restitution should seek to act so as to ensure the vindication of the claimant's property rights.

In other words, if something has passed in an unjust manner under a contract, then it is right that it should be returned to the rightful owner.

And this, clearly, was what the defendant had in mind when dealing with the subject matter of this case: sh*t.

There is absolutely no question that for many years, especially in the South East, Railtrack and the network operators have served the public with enormous quantities of sh*t on our trains and tracks.

There is no doubt that the public has paid extortionate and unjust amounts of money for that sh*t which masqueraded itself as a rail service.

It cannot be disputed that the service to the public of sh*t, for which the public paid mind-boggling amounts of money, amounted to a contract which was at the very least grossly unjust and perhaps even illegal as a matter of law.

In such circumstances, the law of restitution demands that the contract be treated as having been void, that the parties are restored to their original positions, and that the goods which passed under the illegal or unjust instrument be returned to their rightful owner.

Accordingly, someone had to return the sh*t to the network operators.  My client took it upon himself to undertake this onerous, dangerous, unpleasant and difficult task.  It often required an enormous strain on his part.

And he did this because he is a public minded servant - because someone had to ensure that the proper restitutionary remedies were provided.  The only way this could be done was by returning the sh*t to the network operators.

Since the sh*t is handed out by the networks on the trains themselves, it is only right that it should be returned there.  With no regard for his own comfort or personal hygiene, my client returned the sh*t, to the network operators, in te venue where the sh*t had first been improperly handed over to the public - and he returned it on behalf of the general public.

My client is no criminal.  Instead, he is a loyal public servant who should be rewarded and honoured for his public mindedness and sacrifice (an OBE would suffice).  Moreover, the case against him should be dismissed with costs.

Ithangyow.

laugh.gif

If that doesn't get forwarded round the legal world, then there's no justice!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Slipperduke @ Oct. 24 2006,12:45)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Oct. 24 2006,12:26)]
[b said:

smile.gif

tounge.gif

Ithangyow.

laugh.gif

If that doesn't get forwarded round the legal world, then there's no justice!
Agreed.

Matt could be the Johnnie Cochran of faecophillia.

"If it looks like s**t then you must acquit"

Back