• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Do all girls have lesbian tendencies?

Good girls gone bad

• Of course - can't believe it's even up for debate

Votes: 22 59.5%
  • Not happening - some women just aren't for turning

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • I'm a girl - and "Angelina would get it!"

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • I wish to disrupt the findings of this poll for personal reasons

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
Last night, circumstances conspired such that I had the considerable pleasure of discussing the particularly interesting 'issue' of lesbianity with three lovely ladies.

With one of said ladies being now exclusively lesbian herself, the debate was well balanced, two of us promoting the tipping of velvet, the other two providing somewhat feeble 'opposition'. Where I sold the benefits with traditional male enthusiasm and imagination, my lesbian friend outdid me with some first-class anecdotal evidence.

The long and the short of it was that, as I sat there with hands crossed across my lap, we found a common ground. And it's name was Angelina Jolie, the woman who our group unanimously agreed would "get it!"

So the question is this...

Given the right circumstances, the right woman, and the right amount of Rose, can even the straightest of women be turned?

In my mind they always do....

I don't think ALL girls do, but it is far easier (and socially acceptable!) for two girls to pull rather than two blokes whilst maintaining they are straight. Girls do it ALL the time in clubs for a bit of attention.

Not all women.
Some definitely like to dabble or would at least be tempted.
Others however are disgusted by it like 99.9% of red blooded males would react to being propositioned by somebody camper than Dale Winton!

Last night, circumstances conspired such that I had the considerable pleasure of discussing the particularly interesting 'issue' of lesbianity with three lovely ladies.

With one of said ladies being now exclusively lesbian herself, the debate was well balanced, two of us promoting the tipping of velvet, the other two providing somewhat feeble 'opposition'. Where I sold the benefits with traditional male enthusiasm and imagination, my lesbian friend outdid me with some first-class anecdotal evidence.

The long and the short of it was that, as I sat there with hands crossed across my lap, we found a common ground. And it's name was Angelina Jolie, the woman who our group unanimously agreed would "get it!"

So the question is this...

Given the right circumstances, the right woman, and the right amount of Rose, can even the straightest of women be turned?

I think even though a lot of women deny to have an lesbian tendancies, Im sure that most have had thoughts at least. After all, a woman knows what a woman wants and that, if nothing else is an attractive prospect! I think a lot more women would admit to this too.
It seems far more acceptable for two women to have "played the pink oboe" with each other than for two men to have done the same.

I think even though a lot of women deny to have an lesbian tendancies, Im sure that most have had thoughts at least. After all, a woman knows what a woman wants and that, if nothing else is an attractive prospect! I think a lot more women would admit to this too.
It seems far more acceptable for two women to have "played the pink oboe" with each other than for two men to have done the same.

So we can deduce from this that you.............have just thought about it???

Last edited:
I think so. I've discussed this at length with Mrs Fatshrimp and she is of the view that this would apply to the majority of women.

Nearly all of the television channels I watch in the evening when the wife is asleep feature lesbianism. So it can't be that uncommon, can it?

God men are so so sad!!!! No, I have no lesbian tendancies whatsoever...

This is more like 'your fantasies' than a poll!!!!

So do all men fancy a trip up brokeback mountain deep down then???? Must be true when you are all SO obsessed with Anal sex??????????????

Im sure that most have had thoughts at least. After all, a woman knows what a woman wants and that,with each

I'm not so sure that ''a woman knows what a woman wants''...I watched Mrs C, Clumsily hack away at a metal pipe the other day with a Tenant saw, what she wanted of course was to use a proper metal working saw like the one I keep in the shed.

Last edited:
God men are so so sad!!!! No, I have no lesbian tendancies whatsoever...

This is more like 'your fantasies' than a poll!!!!

So do all men fancy a trip up brokeback mountain deep down then???? Must be true when you are all SO obsessed with Anal sex??????????????

I am completely heterosexual but i don’t mind admitting that I have looked at some blokes before and thought he is a really good looking bloke....more aesthetics than sexual feelings for me

And as for Anal…I think that is more to do with the difference in circumference rather than wanting to shag a bloke!!!!

I'm assuming your conversation was triggered by the BBC Three program on this very topic last night?!

I don't know about Angelina Jolie, she does absolutely nothing for me! I think most women have thought about it at some stage in their lives - just as young men often do too - particularly those for whom their male partners are either too selfish or just clueless, with the inference being that a female partner would, by nature, be more considerate and more gentle.

Back