• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Do We Have The Strangest Supporters...

Do We Have The Strangest Supporters... - In the league?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

overseas shrimper

Life President⭐
Very simple question in light of some strange beliefs that:

Tilly / Brush need replacing

Connie isn't a necessary requirement

Maher is toilet

Broughton's sweat-bands are sexy (BENFLEET BLUE!'S thoughts... not mine
biggrin.gif
)

Some people are never pleased
tounge.gif

Tilly and Brush should get the job full time!

Constantine is 1 of our most important players for his goals!

Maher is a quality player and our captain!

Broughtons sweat bands are NOT sexy! lol Thats just weird
tounge.gif

and there was me thinking you were referring to the 'odd-looking' Shrimpers out there - not their views
biggrin.gif

Strange? - yes. But not up their own arses like a lot of Premiership and First Division supporters so I can certainly live with strange.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper Zoo @ April 16 2004,10:03)]Strange? - yes.  But not up their own arses like a lot of Premiership and First Division supporters so I can certainly live with strange.
Exactly.

ps still trying to find out from Chris Phillips why Drewe changed from sweat bands to bandages.

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper Zoo @ April 16 2004,11:03)]Strange? - yes. But not up their own arses like a lot of Premiership and First Division supporters so I can certainly live with strange.
No, certainly not up their own arses. Strange is nice in a fuzzy way... and something to be proud of. Up their own arses would be shameful.

smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ April 16 2004,10:09)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper Zoo @ April 16 2004,11:03)]Strange? - yes.  But not up their own arses like a lot of Premiership and First Division supporters so I can certainly live with strange.
No, certainly not up their own arses. Strange is nice in a fuzzy way... and something to be proud of. Up their own arses would be shameful.

smile.gif
I think the word your looking for is interesting, not strange!
smile.gif

Have you seen MtS? There's an advert for strange!
biggrin.gif

(Still not forgiven you for the North East/West debacle yesterday!
biggrin.gif
)

I do not believe our fans are any different to any other group of supporters. You will always get the arseholes who expect miracles the whole time and whinge when it does not happen.

We have a very loyal core of support which has been reflected in the steady attendances this season especially when things were not going to plan.

Anyone who thinks Tilly/Brush, Maher, Broughton should go needs to be burned at the stake! I have my Swan Vestas at the ready!
ghostface.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prophet of Doom! @ April 16 2004,12:12)]I do not believe our fans are any different to any other group of supporters. You will always get the arseholes who expect miracles the whole time and whinge when it does not happen.
Don't be so hard on yourself, my North Eastern friend.
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ April 16 2004,11:13)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prophet of Doom! @ April 16 2004,12:12)]I do not believe our fans are any different to any other group of supporters.  You will always get the arseholes who expect miracles the whole time and whinge when it does not happen.
tounge.gif
How do you make a Maltese Cross?
Poke him in the eye!  
biggrin.gif

Naff off OS, I do not whinge about anyone (Except MtS maybe!
tounge.gif
)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prophet of Doom! @ April 16 2004,12:20)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ April 16 2004,11:13)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prophet of Doom! @ April 16 2004,12:12)]I do not believe our fans are any different to any other group of supporters. You will always get the arseholes who expect miracles the whole time and whinge when it does not happen.
tounge.gif
How do you make a Maltese Cross?
Poke him in the eye!
biggrin.gif

Naff off OS, I do not whinge about anyone (Except MtS maybe!
tounge.gif
)
How do you confuse Prophet of Doom?

Give him a compass... tell him to face North West and see him try to work out why it's pointing North East.
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prophet of Doom! @ April 16 2004,11:12)]Have you seen MtS?  There's an advert for strange!
biggrin.gif

(Still not forgiven you for the North East/West debacle yesterday!
biggrin.gif
)
Cheers, Jeff...not.

Didn't think I was that weird...

ghostface.gif
sad.gif

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper JK @ April 16 2004,09:59)]Constantine is 1 of our most important players for his goals!
or as one wag said in the Echo "Constantine is the worst player in Southend's history to score 12 goals by Christmas".
Yes some of our fans are barking mad.

mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prophet of Doom! @ April 16 2004,11:20)]How do you make a Maltese Cross?
How do you make a Swiss Roll ?

Or alternatively an Englishman, Irishman, Scotsman and Welshman were facing a firing squad and each given one last request.

Jock asked for Flower of Scotland on the bagpipes just before he died

Taffy asked for Land of my Fathers to be sung by a Welsh Mens Choir

Paddy asked for the Soldier's Song (Irish National Anthem to the illiterate) to be sung by the Nolan sisters

wait for it
are you ready for this

Tom asked to be shot first.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back