• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Do you ever post on another club's forum?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reg Martin

No Relation
It seems that whenever we lose a game, a couple of fans from the opposing clubs turn up on here afterwards but with a few honourable exceptions we don't get any of them coming on here after we've won.
So I was wondering whether anyone on here ever posts on other clubs forums?
If you post regularly, would be interested to know which forums you post on and why
I was Olaf the Danish Shrimper on a Chelsea forum when we played them in the cup but got swiftly banned (can't think why:smile:) and was a fake Spartan on a Brighton forum for a while

I did post for a while on the CFC forum, around the time we played them, not for bragging or being mouthy or anything. Purely for a bit of a chat. Similarly with Southampton's I think, and possibly Doncaster's. Haven't done so on anyone else's for quite some time.

I often read upcoming oppos sites but never post .. seeing Badgers efforts on the Oxford one was embarrassing enough without downdoing our club any further

I did post for a while on the CFC forum, around the time we played them, not for bragging or being mouthy or anything. Purely for a bit of a chat. Similarly with Southampton's I think, and possibly Doncaster's. Haven't done so on anyone else's for quite some time.

Lol the Chelsea one?

You still do!!!!!!

In fact here's an e-mail I got the other day I think its for you....

OldBlueLady,

Founded in 2000 with six readers, CFCnet arose out of the ashes of the Chelsea Independent fanzine which was sold on the Fulham Road from 1987 to 2000.

Twelve years on and CFCnet is one of the largest collection of Chelsea fans with over 100,000 unique visitors to the site each month and a mailing list of over 20,000.

For the last 12 years, CFCnet has produced Chelsea FC related news, interviews, match reports, previews and features. This Kindle offering summarises the first 4 years of CFCnet’s existence. (And the last year as the Chelsea Independent.) From the sacking of Vialli to the birth of the Roman Empire. Relive “Mission Celery” and the aftermath, tales from Kabul and the false imprisonment of Chelsea supporting plane spotters in Greece.

Download the book (£2.58) now in Kindle format. http://amzn.to/Mypi1T

The ideal companion for you summer vacation.

Lol the Chelsea one?

You still do!!!!!!

In fact here's an e-mail I got the other day I think its for you....

OldBlueLady,

Founded in 2000 with six readers, CFCnet arose out of the ashes of the Chelsea Independent fanzine which was sold on the Fulham Road from 1987 to 2000.

Twelve years on and CFCnet is one of the largest collection of Chelsea fans with over 100,000 unique visitors to the site each month and a mailing list of over 20,000.

For the last 12 years, CFCnet has produced Chelsea FC related news, interviews, match reports, previews and features. This Kindle offering summarises the first 4 years of CFCnet’s existence. (And the last year as the Chelsea Independent.) From the sacking of Vialli to the birth of the Roman Empire. Relive “Mission Celery” and the aftermath, tales from Kabul and the false imprisonment of Chelsea supporting plane spotters in Greece.

Download the book (£2.58) now in Kindle format. http://amzn.to/Mypi1T

The ideal companion for you summer vacation.

Ha! No, you got that because you registered as "OldBlueLady", and that is part of the reason I DID register as you were going on there and spouting off alarmingly and I wanted to make clear to any other of our supporters on there that it wasn't me! Nor is the "OldBlueLady" on Charlton's site anything to do with me - I've never posted on there! And I'm "TheOriginalOldBlueLady" on the Chelsea forum :raspberry:

I wouldn't post on another teams forum as the fans of said club are scum, beneath me and probably do nasty stuff to animals and children. Anyone who makes a point of posting on other teams sites are tempted by such nastiness and therefore should be chemically castrated.

I used to post on the Orient forum quite a bit but haven't visited there for ages.

Ha! No, you got that because you registered as "OldBlueLady", and that is part of the reason I DID register as you were going on there and spouting off alarmingly and I wanted to make clear to any other of our supporters on there that it wasn't me! Nor is the "OldBlueLady" on Charlton's site anything to do with me - I've never posted on there! And I'm "TheOriginalOldBlueLady" on the Chelsea forum :raspberry:

Classic!! :OBL:

Back