• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

DoDts or GoDoDts checks in!

Congratulations to Dave and Mrs DTS, also congratulations to Pete for becoming a Grandad :)

I will expecting lots of PM's from Dave with tips and stuff lol :)

Congrats Dave, LDNFatso texted me the news earlier, glad you won the spelling battle.

See you Saturday????? ;)

Thanks to all for the kind words.

Long old labour Mrs DtS was in labor for 31 hours which was not fun and she is pretty tired. I managed the sum total of 3 hours sleep over 3 days and last night I managed to watch 3 films whilst trying to get the baby to sleep, hand feeding her, nappy changing etc.

And do you know what...........I am sure any of the Dads out there will agree the best feeling in the world is looking at your daughter/son and knowing they are yours.

Feel as knackered as I ever have and I am missing today as its only right but I am so proud of the Mrsand Holly so I dont really care.

I won the battle of the names contest b using an unusual tactic which some of you might care to use. We agreed ages ao her middle name would be Nicole which is Lucie's Mums name. At the last minute I had a "chnage of heart" and was unsure of the middle name (Which in fact I thought was nice and had it been a boy I would have got my Dads name in there somewhere).

As a compromise Mrs Dts areed to Holly in return for Nicole as a middle name which I liked anyway. Got to play them at there own game.

Got to run as think the baby needs a chane......joy

x

Thanks to all for the kind words.

Long old labour Mrs DtS was in labor for 31 hours which was not fun and she is pretty tired. I managed the sum total of 3 hours sleep over 3 days and last night I managed to watch 3 films whilst trying to get the baby to sleep, hand feeding her, nappy changing etc.

And do you know what...........I am sure any of the Dads out there will agree the best feeling in the world is looking at your daughter/son and knowing they are yours.

Feel as knackered as I ever have and I am missing today as its only right but I am so proud of the Mrsand Holly so I dont really care.

I won the battle of the names contest b using an unusual tactic which some of you might care to use. We agreed ages ao her middle name would be Nicole which is Lucie's Mums name. At the last minute I had a "chnage of heart" and was unsure of the middle name (Which in fact I thought was nice and had it been a boy I would have got my Dads name in there somewhere).

As a compromise Mrs Dts areed to Holly in return for Nicole as a middle name which I liked anyway. Got to play them at there own game.

Got to run as think the baby needs a chane......joy

x

Congratulations. I've just had a little one, makes it all worthwhile.

ps 9lbs - hope she got "repaired" afterwards!

Congratulations. I've just had a little one, makes it all worthwhile.

ps 9lbs - hope she got "repaired" afterwards!

Lets put it this way mate I dont think there will be anymore little DtS for a while or even any practive. Looks like a masacre down there !!!!

ha ha

Glad your happy Dave, the first few changes is nasty all Black!

Grace's are now yellow/orange/brown. LOL! The perks of nappy changing.

You wait till you get lumpy bits! And can I just really recommend when they go on to solids, trying them with pureed beetroot, pureed carrot or pureed broccoli - you'll be amazed!

You wait till you get lumpy bits! And can I just really recommend when they go on to solids, trying them with pureed beetroot, pureed carrot or pureed broccoli - you'll be amazed!

I have a feeling I can guess what might happen LOL!

Many congratulations to you and Mrs DTS. Holly is a nice name as well.

Lets put it this way mate I dont think there will be anymore little DtS for a while or even any practive. Looks like a masacre down there !!!!

ha ha

Can we stop scaring those who haven't had children though!

Well done fella, Belated congrats to you and your family on your new arrival.

Back