• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Does anyone know...

Davros

The Whippet
.., somewhere in Southend, SE a Essex, that buys vinyl records?

Only got 40 or so to shift, mostly late 90's early 2000 dance 12inches. Have looked at HTFR online, but likely to pay in postage what I'd get back!

Not expecting a lot for them, but would rather get something than skipping them, and can't be faffed selling them one by one on eBay, as moving on Monday so hoping to get sorted at the weekend!

.., somewhere in Southend, SE a Essex, that buys vinyl records?

Only got 40 or so to shift, mostly late 90's early 2000 dance 12inches. Have looked at HTFR online, but likely to pay in postage what I'd get back!

Not expecting a lot for them, but would rather get something than skipping them, and can't be faffed selling them one by one on eBay, as moving on Monday so hoping to get sorted at the weekend!

Heat them in the oven and turn them into flowerpots.

Adrians records in Wickford might do. There was a record shop on the London Rd Leigh but not sure it's still there now

You will get a fraction of what they're worth if you sell as a job lot. If you can't be arsed with E-Bay or Discogs, you're better off trying to out them at a boot sale.

Yes, up near Monte's bar and the Dining Room. If he doesn't want them he might be able to point you toward someone that might.

To be honest unless they are 60s or 70s vinyl , I dont think he will want to know .There is a record dealer in Southend in Queens Road and there is Camel records in Westcliff near the Army and Navy store but the again unless they are 60s or 70s I dont think they will want to know . the best thing to do is look on Ebay and see what sort of money they go for .

In all seriousness, you could tweet Mark Phillips and see if he wants them - seems to gig regularly in Leigh, so will be around at times.

New Record Shop In Southend Called South on Queens Road

Back