• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Does cyberbullying exist on SZ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One opinion I have formed about you is that you're a member of The Right Wing Group(this group within a group on SZ).I notice that most of the people who leave red rep using the rep facility and who have commented adversely on here(like you)are also members.
Care to comment on that?

Certainly.

First off may I point out that me being a member of the right wing group is hardly an opinion that you've formed, as it's a fact laid out for all to see on my profile.
Second, why do you think that members of a group would all (or mostly) red rep you? Could it be a conspiracy, or could it be that you are quite obviously left of centre, and are therefore likely to post things disagreed with by the members of this group? I'll give you a bit of help on this, as I'm guessing you can't see the group content, the last post was made on 12th December 2009. Hardly a hive on underground plotting and intrigue. I think you'll also find that my posting was limited to a brief hello, so again, hardly active.

Now, I've answered your questions, and hopefully allayed your fears, would you care to now explain what my original comment was indicative of as there's a danger you could be accusing me of xenophobia, or racism, and I'd like to know if this was the case.

Certainly.

First off may I point out that me being a member of the right wing group is hardly an opinion that you've formed, as it's a fact laid out for all to see on my profile.
Second, why do you think that members of a group would all (or mostly) red rep you? Could it be a conspiracy, or could it be that you are quite obviously left of centre, and are therefore likely to post things disagreed with by the members of this group? I'll give you a bit of help on this, as I'm guessing you can't see the group content, the last post was made on 12th December 2009. Hardly a hive on underground plotting and intrigue. I think you'll also find that my posting was limited to a brief hello, so again, hardly active.

Now, I've answered your questions, and hopefully allayed your fears, would you care to now explain what my original comment was indicative of as there's a danger you could be accusing me of xenophobia, or racism, and I'd like to know if this was the case.

I didn't accuse you of anything.Though I'm quite happy to level a charge of racism at Rusty and Grays(based on their comments which I've quoted above).
One more question for you while you're in helpful mode.
What is the Temple of Trust ...Cheese and wine society?Some kind of Masonic thing?
(As it happens both my parents were Masons).

Last edited:
I didn't accuse you of anything.Though I'm quite happy to level a charge of racism at Rusty and Grays(based on their comments which I've quoted above).
What is the Temple of Trust ...Cheese and wine society?Some kind of Masonic thing?

I know you didn't accuse me of anything, but you still haven't explained what you thought my post was indicative of. I'm guessing this is one you'll just not answer.

As for the Temple of Trust ...Cheese and Wine society, I've no idea. All I can tell you is it's a group on here, I'm not a member though

Dig a bit deeper, and you'll see it's not really very active. And if your concerned that the group is plotting against you, why not join and you'll see there's nothing hidden from public view (to my knowledge)
I agree that it's not all about politics or as simple as left and right.
I notice that you're an active member of The Right Wing group(this group within a group)on SZ.
Perhaps you care to comment on your activities?
Perhaps you'd also like to comment on the quotation I lifted below from Rusty?

<Rusty Shackleford - 15-11-2008, 12:19 AM
Read my lips. No more immigrants<

Or how about this one from Graysblue;-

<graysblue - 15-11-2008, 01:35 PM
grays is now called little africa,fecking hell there are thousands swanning around seemingly with no job.

and they def cannot drive<

Why are you guys happy to say things in private which you're not prepared to defend in public?

Dig a bit deeper, and you'll see it's not really very active. And if your concerned that the group is plotting against you, why not join and you'll see there's nothing hidden from public view (to my knowledge)

I gathered it wasn't particularly active from the dates above.What about the two quoted comments though which ARE both blatantly racist.Nothing to say about them?
I happen to know that another Zoner has already complained about Rusty's racist remarks in support of the KKK on a previous thread.The remarks were removed and the thread closed.As far as I'm aware no action has been taken against Rusty, who still posts on here.He seems to be a bit more careful about what he says these days, however,(at least in public) so maybe he's received some sort of warning.I was told that he's friendly with one of the owners.Possibly number 11?
As far as being worried that your group is plotting against me is concerned, quite frankly I'm not bothered at all, as long as you're prepared to debate the issues here, rather than via the rep facility.
As for joining your squalid little group I was under the impression that applicants were vetted?In which case I'd sincerely hope I wouldn't be accepted.:smiles:
In any case after I left the Party I decided I wouldn't be joining any political grouping ever again.

Last edited:
I know you didn't accuse me of anything, but you still haven't explained what you thought my post was indicative of. I'm guessing this is one you'll just not answer.
As for the Temple of Trust ...Cheese and Wine society, I've no idea. All I can tell you is it's a group on here, I'm not a member though

No I'll answer you(but I'm pretty sure you won't be satisfied with my answer).
As I said, I thought your post was amusing but indicative...(of what I would expect a right winger to think).

Racism? Expressing a view that the country has enough immigrants is not being racist.

If that were the case, the immigration controls put in by the last Labour Government would make them racists.

Anyway, Grays Blue is a legend - leave him alone as he is unable to defend himself.

Simply saying no more immigrants is neither racist or right wing. Its just a matter of common sense when we are already struggling to cope with un-employment, huge nhs waiting lists, whole areas becoming turned into bedsit drug ridden violent hell holes and a strain on the welfare state generally. I have no problem with immigration in principle, most immigrants are hard working decent people and they are very welcome here but sometimes enough is enough. Barnablue is the only person I have ever given red to and I don't count myself as right wing but I am definitely leaning in that direction these days.!

Please dont ask any questions about the temple.
You are welcome to ask anything you like about cheese however.
If you wish to join you will need to behead an arab and goosetep around a bit.

<
Racism? Expressing a view that the country has enough immigrants is not being racist.<

Isn't it? I'd imagine that's it's official policy of the NF and BNB though.
(If you're right btw then I'll be happy to withdraw the accusation).

<If that were the case, the immigration controls put in by the last Labour Government would make them racists.<

I think you're talking about controlled immigration here.Of course the UK needs skilled immigrants, just like any other country.

<Anyway, Grays Blue is a legend - leave him alone as he is unable to defend himself.
<

His were the comments about Grays being like "little Africa" right? That's not racist?
"He's unable to defend himself." Why because he went to the game?

Simply saying no more immigrants is neither racist or right wing. Its just a matter of common sense when we are already struggling to cope with un-employment, huge nhs waiting lists, whole areas becoming turned into bedsit drug ridden violent hell holes and a strain on the welfare state generally. I have no problem with immigration in principle, most immigrants are hard working decent people and they are very welcome here but sometimes enough is enough. Barnablue is the only person I have ever given red to and I don't count myself as right wing but I am definitely leaning in that direction these days.!

See my comments to Stevo above.I don't think anyone, of whatever political persuasion, can argue against controlled immigration, unless of course it's on purely (covert) racist grounds.
I also think you'll find that there are more Brits working abroad(like me)than people from other countries working in the UK.

<<

His were the comments about Grays being like "little Africa" right? That's not racist?

I believe parts of Spain are often referred to as Little England but that isn't racist either. I assume his Little Africa comment relates to the amount of Africans living in the area. His only defamatory remark was of their driving standards, and i cant argue with that from personal experience.

He can't defend himself cos he's banned.

Now go and get yourself a San Miguel and get the chickens in before you go to the bull fight. Youve been on here all day getting your blood pressure up.

<<

Firstly thank you for actually answering my question. As already stated, I was playing up to a stereotype, so possibly a tad amused that it took you in, but with the vagaries of the written word that can be forgiven.

Secondly, your comments about Grays Blue, and why he can't defend himself. He was banned some time ago (if you'd clicked on his profile, you'd have seen this.)

Now whilst I never agreed with a lot of what Grays Blue wrote (bet that shocked you!) I would like to point out that describing Grays as being like "little Africa" isn't necessarily racist. Now, saying it's like little Pakistan, when half the people are from India, could be taken as racist as you're adopting a "they're all the same" mentality. It's similar to why calling an Indian a **** is racist, yet calling a Pakistani one is only deemed as being such due to the connotations within, and not the actual meaning of the word.

Basically, if (and I don't know as I've not been there for a while) Grays is full of people from Africa, then the description of it being Little Africa isn't racist. If it's just full of non English people, then it probably is. Have you been there recently? If not then maybe we should give the benefit of the doubt, and look for more irrefutably racist statements.

I believe parts of Spain are often referred to as Little England but that isn't racist either. I assume his Little Africa comment relates to the amount of Africans living in the area. His only defamatory remark was of their driving standards, and i cant argue with that from personal experience.

He can't defend himself cos he's banned.

Now go and get yourself a San Miguel and get the chickens in before you go to the bull fight. Youve been on here all day getting your blood pressure up.

That's something I haven't heard and I've lived in Spain for a very long time now.The only recent criticism of Brits I've heard came from one of my UAB students, who's from Mallorca.Her opinion was that most Brits on the island didn't even try to integrate.She's probably right.It's been a long time since I've been over.
You're right about that beer.btw I don't do bullfights and I'm glad to hear about Grays.

See my comments to Stevo above.I don't think anyone, of whatever political persuasion, can argue against controlled immigration, unless of course it's on purely (covert) racist grounds.
I also think you'll find that there are more Brits working abroad(like me)than people from other countries working in the UK.

Working being the operative word...

(just kidding before you start playing the race card!)

Barnablue, for absolute clarity I think that you should apologise to Nik (Graysblue jr) for attributing someone elses comments to him.

I gathered it wasn't particularly active from the dates above.What about the two quoted comments though which ARE both blatantly racist.Nothing to say about them?
I happen to know that another Zoner has already complained about Rusty's racist remarks in support of the KKK on a previous thread.The remarks were removed and the thread closed.As far as I'm aware no action has been taken against Rusty, who still posts on here.He seems to be a bit more careful about what he says these days, however,(at least in public) so maybe he's received some sort of warning.I was told that he's friendly with one of the owners.Possibly number 11?
As far as being worried that your group is plotting against me is concerned, quite frankly I'm not bothered at all, as long as you're prepared to debate the issues here, rather than via the rep facility.
As for joining your squalid little group I was under the impression that applicants were vetted?In which case I'd sincerely hope I wouldn't be accepted.:smiles:
In any case after I left the Party I decided I wouldn't be joining any political grouping ever again.

If it helps i agree with both comments therefore i also must be a ratarse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back