• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Doing up your tie

Can you do your tie up without looking in the mirror

• Yes

Votes: 22 81.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • I have my tie on some elastic so its not an issue

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Benji91

American Idol
In the gym this morning i noticed an above normal number of blokes doing their ties up in the mirror. Now I find this weird as i can manage to do a tie up perfectly well without the need to look in the mirror, whereas the guy next to me swears he cannot do up his tie without looking in the mirror. Is he just weird or do i have a secret hidden talent i should demonstrate to the nation......

Don't wear one. Hate the bloody things.

But need a mirror when I'm forced to wear one, so yes, you're a freak :D

In the gym this morning i noticed an above normal number of blokes doing their ties up in the mirror. Now I find this weird as i can manage to do a tie up perfectly well without the need to look in the mirror, whereas the guy next to me swears he cannot do up his tie without looking in the mirror. Is he just weird or do i have a secret hidden talent i should demonstrate to the nation......

Not sure its a secret talent as such but I tihnk your mate needs help.

:confused:

I used to have to wear a tie for school, and I never needed a mirror to put it on.

Isn't it just natural for you blokes to do it in front of a mirror anyway, just to check you've done it right?!

Can be done, although if you're doing a nice double windsor knot, it can be a bit easier to use a mirror. I'd say I use a mirror more often than knot... (pardon the pun).

:p

Can be done, although if you're doing a nice double windsor knot, it can be a bit easier to use a mirror. I'd say I use a mirror more often than knot... (pardon the pun).

:p

Thought your butler or your maid did everything for you, Matt? :D

Back