• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Donations In Memory Of Katie, To Little Havens.

Cricko

As suggested by many on here I think it would be a great tribute to Katie and Hawkwell Blue & family if the members of the Zone sent flowers.. I hope HB sees this thread and let's us know details, In the meantime those wishing to contribute please Pm me or state here what your contribution is, which I will collect when I see you next or ..click on the link to Paypal and let Ken (Mcnasty) know by Pm what you have done ...

Many Thanks .

John.

PS: Anybody knowing HS in person please let me know.

Count me in John. £10 on it's way. Come on lads & ladies, let's do the Zone & Southend United proud and support one of our mates.

Fellow Zoners

My thoughts on this, if as I think we get a take up of 40/50 Zoners donating say a fiver each then that's the best part of 250 quid on flowers.

I would suggest and subject to Hawkwell Shrimpers agreement that he may prefer a donation to Cancer Research or the Hospice where Katie spent her final hours. If it's a donation then I'll start the ball rolling with 20 quid.

Cheers Harry

Last edited:
Fellow Zoners

My thoughts on this, if as I think we get a take up of 40/50 Zoners donating say a fiver each then that's the best part of 250 quid on flowers.

I would suggest and subject to Hawkwell Shrimpers agreement that he may prefer a donation to Cancer Research or the Hospice where Katie spent her final hours. If it's a donation then I'll start the ball rolling with 20 quid.

Cheers Harry

I think we can do both hopefully Harry...I will match your £20 mate.

I know him through a mate so can get contact details if needed.

I'll do the paypal thing...

ill be donating when at the luton game ill be there very early and always see cricko.
can i add if hb agrees maybe the club would even do a minutes silence, or clapping as it seems to be now. alot of clbs do do that when one of their own pass on.

Thanks all so much for the Donations ....If we want to send flowers ...and I think the way this fund is going we will be able to contribute something to Little Havens too ...it is very important that somebody gets a message to HB ...before we send them to late... Address or date of arrangements please, without sounding heartless.

John.

*Bump* all........All donations are going to Little Havens as requested by the family.

Back