• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Donnyrover is welcome back

Anyone who has a valid view point and can put it across in a reasonable way is welcome in my opinion.

Who are you to welcome anyone? Or have you finally got a job as 'SZ Official Greeter'. Minimum Wage I'm guessing? You might have to sell one of the twins if things don't pick up.

I've literally just got in from the pub. It's good to read your views and I've enjoyed popping in whilst writing a big portfolio. I'll be posting on here after Friday about the game no matter what result if we lose I'll take some stick, no doubt.

I don't think Bentley's Absurd Gait (Strange name) likes me though.

Who are you to welcome anyone? Or have you finally got a job as 'SZ Official Greeter'. Minimum Wage I'm guessing? You might have to sell one of the twins if things don't pick up.

BAG, come on, chill, what's the matter - new tat giving you gip and morphine no longer to hand?! ;)

I've literally just got in from the pub. It's good to read your views and I've enjoyed popping in whilst writing a big portfolio. I'll be posting on here after Friday about the game no matter what result if we lose I'll take some stick, no doubt.

It's not really a strange name - if you supported Southend United, you would understand it. But you don't.

He's a genuine fan, just like you and I, and he and his family helped with the flags last week. Just think we should all we trying to get along over the next 48 hours and it's not like you to get so fired up.

Well I don't usually get some waste of skin giro monkey starting in on me for giving a bit of gentle stick to fans of rival clubs.

Well I don't usually get some waste of skin giro monkey starting in on me for giving a bit of gentle stick to fans of rival clubs.

BAG, just read the other thread and to be honest (and hopefully impartial as I've not been on that much recently) you both seemed as bad as each other in it.

Lets all kiss and make up :) (come on, form a queue now!)

BAG, just read the other thread and to be honest (and hopefully impartial as I've not been on that much recently) you both seemed as bad as each other in it.

Lets all kiss and make up :) (come on, form a queue now!)

My thoughts too! Perhaps tensions are building in some as Friday approaches.

I like you.

In a flat cap, whippet rearing,yard not garden,pidgeon fancying kinda way.

Careful mate, you might upset dash(to the dole office)man.

Sorry mate,but i'm having trouble finding a personal slant on you,other than Dash thinks Donnyrover had stopped posting because of a gentle ribbing from you earlier.Which i enjoyed earlier.
If Dash has an issue with me as well then let's hear it:)

Otherwise i'd like to continue the banter with our friends from the land of black pudding..

Sorry mate,but i'm having trouble finding a personal slant on you,other than Dash thinks Donnyrover had stopped posting because of a gentle ribbing from you earlier.Which i enjoyed earlier.
If Dash has an issue with me as well then let's hear it:)

Otherwise i'd like to continue the banter with our friends from the land of black pudding..

Fair comment. Each to their own petty vendettas. ;)

Back