• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Dreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeee

Andy_S

Member of the Barry Corr Fan Club
Nobody seems to have mentioned that Drewe scored his first goal for Boston at the weekend.

Come on the Drewe.
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

I imagine its the shock.

Well done Drewe on scoring against the team rooted to the bottom of the football league.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Bloke In The Pram Shop @ Nov. 21 2006,10:30)]We should never have let Super Drewe or Thurgood go - two quality acts that would have lifted us out of our current situation on guts and determination alone.
They had very little else to offer

[b said:
Quote[/b] (GodblessArthurRowley @ Nov. 21 2006,17:37)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Bloke In The Pram Shop @ Nov. 21 2006,10:30)]We should never have let Super Drewe or Thurgood go - two quality acts that would have lifted us out of our current situation on guts and determination alone.
got to say that I'd take Drewe over Paynter any day. At least Drewe tried to make up for his lack of ability with effort - more than I can say about Paynter from what I have seen so far. Anyone know what their respective goals per game record is?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Nov. 23 2006,09:42)]hahaha Drew is utter garbage
no denying that, but I'd prefer garbage that tried hard than garbage that strolls about - first time he tries hard, he pulls a muscle!!

Dreeeeewwwwwe will always be a legend in my eyes. Not because of his (rather poor) goal scoring record, but because of his attitude and the effort put in. I remember seeing him score at Cheltenham, and you could tell how much it meant to him.

I bet if you asked Drewe which club he supports he'd mention his childhhod favourite, plus every other club he's played for. he may not have had the talent, or may not have been the type of player we needed, but the bloke's a true professional!

Top bloke had a chat with him once really really genuine down to earth bloke! Loved the fans and always put in 100%! Shame he just never had the talent.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barry's Boss @ Nov. 22 2006,21:15)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (GodblessArthurRowley @ Nov. 21 2006,17:37)]
[b said:
got to say that I'd take Drewe over Paynter any day. At least Drewe tried to make up for his lack of ability with effort - more than I can say about Paynter from what I have seen so far. Anyone know what their respective goals per game record is?
How on Earth can you try and compare with the level difference

When I saw that Drewe had been sent off, whilst watching the BBC results ticker thing yesterday, I automatically assumed that the old flying elbow had come out to play again.

Wrong!  What do I see this morming on the championship but Drewester was sent off with a 2nd yellow for time-wasting whilst being substituted!  
wow.gif

biggrin.gif

He attempted to leave the pitch on the opposite side to the dugouts. To be fair to the lad time wasting or no time wasting that's the pettiest reason for a sending off i can remember.
Poor Dreeeewe
biggrin.gif

LOL Poor Drewe he isn't doing so good.

Back