• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Dru Yearwood

I saw Brentford last night. Dru did ok for the hour he was on the field. Crowd seemed to like him. Most of his passes came off and he found space. Had a couple of runs through the middle.

Wouldn't blame him for Cambridge's goal, their entire defence went to sleep.

Once again...No Dru in the squad !!

They didn't buy him expecting to him to start. They need to be patient and rebuild the player we haven't seen ourselves since Sunderland away.

The good thing for Dru is Brentford have a proven track record with developing promising talent......Its the right move for Dru and at the right time......If i was advising him i would have said take the opportunity. Its a very important year for him and I wish him all the best.....

Shame we wont see his brother in the East Greens anymore......A real good lad, proud of his brother and good for a little inside tip but certainly not a gossip....If that makes sense.

They didn't buy him expecting to him to start. They need to be patient and rebuild the player we haven't seen ourselves since Sunderland away.

The good thing for Dru is Brentford have a proven track record with developing promising talent......Its the right move for Dru and at the right time......If i was advising him i would have said take the opportunity. Its a very important year for him and I wish him all the best.....

Shame we wont see his brother in the East Greens anymore......A real good lad, proud of his brother and good for a little inside tip but certainly not a gossip....If that makes sense.

Yeah, would be surprised to see him for them outside of Checkatrade and League Cup this season. People forget he's 2 years younger than Ndukwu and Hamilton. He may get a loan move.

Back