• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Dudfield update

fbm

Blue tinted optimist⭐
Has not reported for training.

Still thinks it can be sorted out and is waiting to hear from Ron Martin. He really enjoys it at Southend but is taking things on a day-to-day basis.

He has been at Peterborough holding talks!

Apparantly he is "desperate" to join Posh... wants to play 1st team football and doesnt blame Tilly...

Why has he not turned up for training? Surely if he 'liked it at southend' that much, and wanted to sign for the right deal, he would turn up in great shape, put in effort and show how he deserves an improved deal.

Not turning up (whether his volition or the clubs) indicates to me the chances of him signing are less then likely.....

Unless of course he is currently in an office with Mr Martin putting his autograph on a new deal....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (number11 @ July 06 2005,12:47)]Why has he not turned up for training? Surely if he 'liked it at southend' that much, and wanted to sign for the right deal, he would turn up in great shape, put in effort and show how he deserves an improved deal.

Not turning up (whether his volition or the clubs) indicates to me the chances of him signing are less then likely.....

Unless of course he is currently in an office with Mr Martin putting his autograph on a new deal....
Would be a bit of a blow for your name if number 11 leaves wouldn't it?

biggrin.gif

Same situation for me when we get in to the Premier$hite. I'm bracing myself.

ghostface.gif

Im sure they will get a new number11 (hopefully a better one)...unless, in recognition of dudfield's outstanding service to us they 'retire' shirt
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (number11 @ July 06 2005,14:13)]Im sure they will get a new number11 (hopefully a better one)...unless, in recognition of dudfield's outstanding service to us they 'retire' shirt
biggrin.gif
Or award it to the fans Pompey style!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (number11 @ July 06 2005,12:47)]Why has he not turned up for training? Surely if he 'liked it at southend' that much, and wanted to sign for the right deal, he would turn up in great shape, put in effort and show how he deserves an improved deal.

Quite simply because he has no contract. Smith, Wilson and Nicolau, none have whom have signed as yet, were however expected to show up. Hopefully to put pen to paper.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ July 06 2005,14:49)]I think Nicolau is still in Magaluf
Blimey - holidays in Malia and Magaluf... is this a tour of Mediterranean holidays in places beginning with M?

If so, he's got loads of places still to visit, surely?!

Montpelier
Marseilles
Malta
Morocco
Marbella
Marina di Gioiosa Ionica

suspect.gif
tounge.gif

We won't see him back for months!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ July 06 2005,14:52)]
[b said:
Blimey - holidays in Malia and  Magaluf... is this a tour of Mediterranean holidays in places beginning with M?

Montpelier
Marseilles
Malta
Morocco
Marbella
Marina di Gioiosa Ionica

suspect.gif

tounge.gif

According to a few people on here they met him out there. I've been to Malia and Magaluf (Malia when it was good-natch,and Magaluf when it wasn't)

Ps On his wages I don't think he can afford Montpelier/Marseilles.

[b said:
[b said:
Blimey - holidays in Malia and  Magaluf... is this a tour of Mediterranean holidays in places beginning with M?

Montpelier
Marseilles
Malta
Morocco
Marbella
Marina di Gioiosa Ionica

suspect.gif

tounge.gif

You forgot Mykanos Matt
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ July 06 2005,14:54)]
[b said:
[b said:

Montpelier
Marseilles
Malta
Morocco
Marbella
Marina di Gioiosa Ionica

suspect.gif

tounge.gif

According to a few people on here they met him out there. I've been to Malia and Magaluf (Malia when it was good-natch,and Magaluf when it wasn't)

Ps On his wages I don't think he can afford Montpelier/Marseilles.
Marseilles is a $%&* hole. He'd have no trouble affording to go there.

Back