• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Due to a last minute cancellation

Bob Cratchitt

Devil's Advocate
We have one place left on the our Executive Coach heading to Cardiff. The cost of the place will be £40. Yes I know that seems steep but it is not your ordinary run of the mill coach.

We will be departing Fossetts Way (Waitrose) at 6:30am

Here are some snap shots of the interior.

VIP_coach_inside.jpg

VIP_coach_inside2.jpg

So if you fancy tagging along then just drop a PM, of course this will be done a first come first served basis.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ May 27 2005,12:37)]Nobody informed me of this coach I could have blessed you all with my presence!
You're obviously not part of the clique then ...

oops.gif
wink.gif

Kev - stop it now, it started off as an idea I had the night of the first leg at Northampton and I suppose it was encouraged by Beaver and LTO. So as not to go in direct competition with the Trust I went for the Executive end of the market. Also I thought we would easily fill it with members and family of SZFC players, so it was really limited to them. It has been announced a fair few times on the SZFC part of the board. But as time was marching on and we had this last minute cancellation I needed to fill it quick it went to the general public.

However a deal was done and General is now joining us on this extravaganza.

If it proves successful we will be thinking of running a few more next season, Maybe just before Xmas and the last away game of the season.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ May 27 2005,13:46)]Sorry to hear that.

wink.gif

He'll be in the luggage hold I take it?

tounge.gif
Sshh dont let the cat out of the bag.
cool.gif

I guess to make his journey quicker i will allow him to take his shiny trumpet into there. If we turn up the DVD loud enough we should not be able to hear him.
laugh.gif

Back