• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Duguid to Southend!!!

i would actually have duguid... he might be a cheating w*nker but he is a good player

"Duguid would be a controversial signing for Steve Tilson, but one that would bring much needed competition to a midfield likely to be lacking Mark Gower and Nicky Bailey in the coming campaign."

Bailey unlikely to be here next season, yeah righto...

Vital Football's credibility rating just sunk a little bit further.

"Duguid would be a controversial signing for Steve Tilson, but one that would bring much needed competition to a midfield likely to be lacking Mark Gower and Nicky Bailey in the coming campaign."

Bailey unlikely to be here next season, yeah righto...

Going on VitalFootball's track record so far, this is excellent news, as Gower and Bailey will be staying then.

:net:

Looking at the thread on "rubbish vital rumours" me thinks the guy spouting all this crap on behalf of vital has just reeled you lot in!!!

We release Maher and sign Duguid :D :D Brilliant

I would refuse to watch that ****** play for Southend

Thing is though it's a bit like Russian Roulette isn't it, one of these will be bound to have some truth in it, but which one?

Methinks one of the Col U posters has been lurking here and has sent his own spoof rumour to the VitalFootball author.

For what it's worth, I think Duguid is a very good player but I simply can't imagine him in a Southend shirt.

£750,000!!!! I would'nt pay 75p for that C**T :censored:

Come on own up who thought of this one and didn't post it in the thread earlier!?

Has to be from here surely......................

Methinks one of the Col U posters has been lurking here and has sent his own spoof rumour to the VitalFootball author.

For what it's worth, I think Duguid is a very good player but I simply can't imagine him in a Southend shirt.

All we need is Thornton and that fella Leon nutted up at Nottingham and we'll have got quite a interesting mix!

:madman: :punch: :dizzy:

Shall we all e-mail that guy and tell him he's a complete and utter mug for posting such rubbish and that he's been had!?

Back