• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Duguid to Southend!!!

Cheers for that info. Just need to confirm with the club in question before I publish the story.

Obviously got some funny people in Southend colours, after some of the emails I have had. Luckily having people working for the local papers its easy to back up stuff
He replied this to me after my sent rumour just now. I'll be interested to see if it comes up. Looks like a load of us have been emailing him :D

Local papers backing him up?

Did Chris Phillips give him the go ahead about Duguid then? :p

Would be very contraversial but i would welcome him here if there is any truth in the rumour as he is a good player and what do we want at Southend SUCCESS and if it meant signing Duguid or maybe Thornton i would.

Another question for you to ponder which would you rather?

Southend to win promotion next season with either Duguid or Thornton

or

Southend to have a poor season and finish around about halfway without either of those.

Would be very contraversial but i would welcome him here if there is any truth in the rumour as he is a good player and what do we want at Southend SUCCESS and if it meant signing Duguid or maybe Thornton i would.

or

Southend to have a poor season and finish around about halfway without either of those.

Completely irrelevant as I can't see either of them EVER being accepted by the supporters, and I think the club's management know that.

or

It will never happen Duguid is the same age as Maher so i don't see what he would bring that Maher didnt ... and Maher didnt offer us a lot towards the end.

I'd rather take Guttridge and/or Bentley back.

What a great wind up by Danny on Vital, you have all bitten the bait and increased the hits on that site. Even Col Ewe fans have taken the bait. :net:

Link
http://www.cu-fcchat.com/chat/viewtopic.php?t=25150

Just one thing you say £750k, but he has now edited it to £228k, is this price drop? it could be £0.75 by tomorrow.

Guess he is getting his own back for all the e-mails he has recieved from zoners lately?

What a great wind up by Danny on Vital,

Yep, when it comes to provocative soccer speculation Danny from Vital is no mug- hats off to you son with the Duguid story you had us all going. But Danny- if you're reading this- have you got anything yet on a possible emotional return to the Hall for Pepe NDiaye?

Clearly a wind-up. We want to improve as a team and he would never break into our first team. Even if Bailey and Macca left. I think Tilly would play himself first!

Back