• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Early Call for Doncaster

According to the prog only just over 200 seats for away fans and only just over 1,000 capacity for away fans in all.....unless they make available a larger area but no g'tees I suppose that they will. Donny are not that badly supported and ground quite small.

On this form will we take a 1,000 + ?

Suffolk Shrimper & son going. Form a queue now.

Up the Blues

Stockport Shrimpers will be there. I remember from a couple of seasons back there were not many seats. Open terracing in away end, lets hope it's not raining. A good 700 I reckon.

Alas, I shall be missing my first game of the season because of a trip to Japan. Though (and I may be the first person in history to say this) on Saturday, I'd rather be in Doncaster than Tokyo...
Up the Shrimpers.

sad.gif
Working Saturday, Bastards

I like Doncaster as well, on my only visit to the place i got a free meal after a power cut in the resturant meant they couldn't open the till or use the credit card machine.

Anyone know if you can pay on the gate on Sat?
Is it the usual of get a ticket in the week & it will be cheaper?

You can pay on the gate yes.

x2 of us going up if Midland Mainline dont balls that up as much as they have the simple task of sending me the tickets.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Oct. 10 2005,11:42)]2 of us going up if Midland Mainline dont balls that up as much as they have the simple task of sending me the tickets.
I blame McScriv!!!!!!
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

Me and two others will be there.

Any ideas if tickets are cheaper in advance?

Also, does anyone know which terrace we're allocated?  Past year's it's been the open terrace behind the goal but yesterday's programme said that it could also be the terrace along the side in front of the mainstand (which is under cover) - this would tie in with our allocation of 200 or so seats in the mainstand.

Me and one other will be there for the first away game I've been able to get to this season.
smile.gif

I'm the one stuck in the shop this week
sad.gif
despite half the market away in donny.

need to miss these game though so i can go to the City Ground, which is a shame coz i wanted to go to all the away games, someones gotta stay back though.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Steve_Clubshop @ Oct. 10 2005,23:09)]I'm the one stuck in the shop this week  
sad.gif
 despite half the market away in donny.

need to miss these game though so i can go to the City Ground, which is a shame coz i wanted to go to all the away games, someones gotta stay back though.
Poor u steve, dont worry i text you the score as you are missing the game and i be there
biggrin.gif
Are you going to bo going to bristol city

Are the Southend selling tickets for this? I can't see anything on the Official Site. Can anyone point me to the Donny ticket section on the official site. Cheers.

Has anyone got a programme to hand, it'll probably mention ticket details in there. Any info much appreciated.

I will be going, and so will Brentwood Shrimpers other member, Carlos.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bucks_blue @ Oct. 11 2005,10:07)]Are the Southend selling tickets for this? I can't see anything on the Official Site. Can anyone point me to the Donny ticket section on the official site. Cheers.

Has anyone got a programme to hand, it'll probably mention ticket details in there. Any info much appreciated.
Programme doesn't mention anything about SUFC selling tickets; just says:

Adults £15 standing, £18 seat
Concession £8 standing, £12 seat

Donny website adds nothing more

Doesn't look like there's any discount for buying in advance for home fans let alone away fans so looks like you may as well pay on the day.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Upminster Blue @ Oct. 10 2005,12:16)]Also, does anyone know which terrace we're allocated? Past year's it's been the open terrace behind the goal but yesterday's programme said that it could also be the terrace along the side in front of the mainstand (which is under cover) - this would tie in with our allocation of 200 or so seats in the mainstand.
According to Donny's site, we're still getting the Rossington End, which is the terrace. My girlfriend's dad is a season-ticket holder at Belle Vue, so I'll ask him where the away fans have been located this season if I get the chance....

I'm going with my dad and my two brother's!

I think we will have a good turn-out of around 800!

Ticket details from the official site -

The Blues have received 237 tickets to sell in advance of the fixture for the seated area.

These have been priced at £18 for adults and £12 for concessions and can be bought at the Blues Box Office in person or over the phone on 08444 77 44 77.

However, traveling fans are able to buy on the day at Doncaster's Belle Vue Stadium for the terraced area which can hold up to 2,231 supporters - these are priced at £15 for adults and £8 for concessions.

me the wife and son will b their only 20 mins up the road 4 me though

Back