• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Eastleigh (a) Tickets 13/01/2024 - 35 seats + some standing spots left. Remember: no pay on the day!

Hampshire Shrimp

First XI
Eastleigh tickets for our game on Saturday 13th January 2024 are now available on the Eastleigh website.

Adult South Stand seated - £19.50p
concessions over 65 and student (17-20) - £14.00p
Junior (7-16) - £6.50p
Child ( Under 7 ) - £3.50p

1703839579808.png

Last edited:
Mmm, closest match for me too. They seem tho to just be releasing one block at a time - unless they are restricting us to just 132 tickets.
I'll hedge my bets and wait for a block or two nearer the middle to come on stream first

No terrace tickets?
Doesn`t seem to be, since they have overhauled the South Stand. That stand now holds 2,300 home and away fans, will be interesting to see what our initial allocation is? And then maybe the overspill could be in the small terrace running along the covered East Terrace.

are people having the same issue. Block 51 has sold out but now block 54 is available when you click on away tickets. Odd that blocks 52-53 aren’t available

are people having the same issue. Block 51 has sold out but now block 54 is available when you click on away tickets. Odd that blocks 52-53 aren’t available
It's Block S4 and that is actually a home supporters Block........ but is also showing as available to away supporters. Think Eastleigh need to sort that out.

It's Block S4 and that is actually a home supporters Block........ but is also showing as available to away supporters. Think Eastleigh need to sort that out.
The only blocks available are home blocks. When you click on away nothing comes up presumably because our initial q block gas sold out (there was 4 seats available yesterday evening)

I bought a ticket in this block thinking it was for away supporters. I’ve emailed them asking for a refund or for a replacement ticket in the actual away end

I just checked there site it look like there doing it via block by block an s2 is the one currently open . I guess it unlikely they will give us terrace section anytime soon ..

Just purchased 2 tickets for me and my daughter in Block S2, looks like 339 seats total in Block S2 along with 132 in Block S1 already sold. So 468 total. Block S3 looks slightly bigger, but I`m not quite sure of the segregation since they have developed that stand, their is a concourse underneath.

The South Stand has also had the installation of Guinness on draught for supporters to purchase for £4.90 a pint as well as other options of drinks.
Guiness eastleigh.jpg
After taking on supporter feedback, we’ve sourced whiskey barrels for supporters in the concourse to rest food and drinks on.
Barrels eastleigh.jpg
Rollover hotdogs and Cornish pasties will be on sale for supporters to buy in the concourse.

I`m hoping this is available to away supporters as well?

Is Eastleigh a sit on your allocated seat ground or sit where you want? I've not been to Eastleigh before.

Is Eastleigh a sit on your allocated seat ground or sit where you want? I've not been to Eastleigh before.
Last 2 times I'm pretty sure was unallocated seating but we also had the terrace open.
Maybe they will only open the terrace if we sell the seats (500?).

Back