• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Eastleigh (a) Tickets 13/01/2024 - 35 seats + some standing spots left. Remember: no pay on the day!

It's a 3hr journey on public transport from Brighton where I am. That's INSANE for a distance of 60miles. Parkway is a 30min walk from the ground. (This is all google btw, there's probably a few shortcuts in there)
The closest railway station to the Silverlake Stadium is Southampton Airport Parkway, which as the crow flies is only about half a mile away from the ground and takes about a twenty minutes to walk. Myles Munsey informs me; 'Although it would seem natural to turn left as you come out of the station, it would be foolhardy to do so as the pedestrian pathway soon runs out along that way. Instead, as you come out of the station, turn right and then cross over to the other side of the road. Turn left at the brown sign advertising the Lakeside Miniature Railway and follow the road and footpath through the Lakeside County Park. You will come out of the park onto a main road, which you crossover at the pedestrian crossing and then proceed down Stoneham Lane in front of you. This will probably be closed to traffic. On your right you will pass St Nicholas Parish Church which is famous for its One Handed Clock. Silverlake Stadium is on the left shortly after the church. You will find after dark that the locals carry torches to helpfully light your way for the return walk'.

There is also taxi rank outside the station, in case you don't fancy the walk. Southampton Airport Parkway station is served by trains from Southampton and London Waterloo.

Walking to the stadium is awful from the train station and even worse from Eastleigh. Terrible, horrendous place.

Looks like they have given us the first 4 columns on the left of Block S3, the rest maybe segregation? But all showing red as unavailable. If we sell all of those will they open the terrace East covered stand?

Another 48 seats. So about 520 seats allocated to away fans.

Last edited:
opening the terrace is a but naughty. Its a pound cheaper (appreciate not much) but why not just open that in the first place and one less block of seats. Guarantee anyone who wanted to stand will now vacate their seat and stand instead. I have no issue with that at all and would do the same if i wasnt taking my mum to this game. just seems a bit odd

Back