• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Eastleigh (a) Tickets 13/01/2024 - 35 seats + some standing spots left. Remember: no pay on the day!

Eastleigh are on a high too after their excellent 1-1 draw at Newport in the FA Cup today - having had a man sent off in the first half. A thousand Eastleigh fans travelled too which is a superb effort by them.
To be fair, that's a great turnout. No disrespect but it's hardly a glamorous tie, Newport away in the winter.

Paul McCallum has been an absolute joke this season. Twenty odd goals already. Just imagine we had him up top this season! They have some really good players there. Quigley and him together is a proper partnership. Maguire is class on his day too.

Interesting though isn't it, we are all crying out for a top goal scorer, they have one and they are where we are in the table. Goes to show it's not the be all and end all.

You cannot pre-book at the Concord Club, it`s first come, first served at £5 a car. I would get there earlier rather than later as it is going to be busy. Also, if their is a function on at the club, spaces will be prioritised for that. You could contact Eastleigh and ask about parking, I`m aware of about 125 spaces on a first come, first served basis, not sure whether you can pre-book, but worth giving them a ring 👍

Looks like their is a function on -

IVAN J - Afternoon Session​

Sat 13 Jan 2024 from 14:00pm in The Main Club.

Should still be spaces in there, be early!
Many thanks 🙏, much appreciated 👍🏻👍🏻

You cannot pre-book at the Concord Club, it`s first come, first served at £5 a car. I would get there earlier rather than later as it is going to be busy. Also, if their is a function on at the club, spaces will be prioritised for that. You could contact Eastleigh and ask about parking, I`m aware of about 125 spaces on a first come, first served basis, not sure whether you can pre-book, but worth giving them a ring 👍

Looks like their is a function on -

IVAN J - Afternoon Session​

Sat 13 Jan 2024 from 14:00pm in The Main Club.

Should still be spaces in there, be early!
Have just been in touch with them, exactly as you say, first come, first served and there is a function on as well.
Small point, the lady I spoke to said that it was cash only

I've got no idea how to quantify those figures though.
oh yes i know that, i just meant that its 511 plus whatever terrace tickets have been sold. Complete a couple signings this week and reckon a few more will sell

Reactions: RHB
Is there a bar at the Concorde you can drink at pre match?
No, their is a function on from 2pm and it is a ticket event. It has a membership scheme so is usually only open to those members. As I mentioned previously, they will have limited spaces on a first come, first served basis for football parking. It will be £5 cash collected on arrival. Priority will be given to those attending the function, so arrive early to avoid disappointment.

Away tickets 'sold out' at the moment.... might just be a glitch whilst they are sorting out cup replay tickets for their game v Newport.

Panic over now on sale again!

Back