• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Eastleigh (a) Tickets 13/01/2024 - 35 seats + some standing spots left. Remember: no pay on the day!

Only 35 seats left available for Shrimpers to book at Eastleigh now.... if you want to go and want a seat I'd get in there sharpish! There are still standing places on the terrace, but we don't know how many unfortunately....

Why do clubs not make on the day sales?

Surely that is a financially poor decision.

I won't be able to make a decision to go until the day..

Weirdly, there are still about 30 odd seats in the stand unsold - but Eastleigh's ticketing site is now showing that standard Adult tickets for that stand are sold out!! However you can still buy if you are either a pensioner (65+), a student, a youth (7-16 years) or a child (under 7).

I can't see too many kids making the journey alone, so realistically only students or seniors can now buy the remaining seats.... madness!

Weirdly, there are still about 30 odd seats in the stand unsold - but Eastleigh's ticketing site is now showing that standard Adult tickets for that stand are sold out!! However you can still buy if you are either a pensioner (65+), a student, a youth (7-16 years) or a child (under 7).

I can't see too many kids making the journey alone, so realistically only students or seniors can now buy the remaining seats.... madness!
looks like 10 seats available for all categories in Block S3.

Places to drink look limited. I personally like the look of Steam Town Brew Co but 2.5mile walk from the ground

Back