• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Eastleigh (a) Tickets 13/01/2024 - 35 seats + some standing spots left. Remember: no pay on the day!

Using schoolboy maths
S1 = 132
S2 = 339
S3 = 300 (allocated)
Total = 771
Minus 150 still on sale = 621

Terrace holds circa 500

Allocation 1271 with 150 plus terrace tickets available
Should be a most excellent day out

We have taken about 640 (Tuesday night) and 680 in previous season. Would be good to get near that this season.

Without wishing to start a bunfight,

Where are TBV planning on standing/ sitting??

Assuming that you are expected to sit where you have bought :Unsure: :Unsure:

I would imagine the blue voice would be splattered all over the stand if they have to stand in the seats that they bought.
Good luck with the 12th man atmosphere if that is the case. Lol.

I would imagine the blue voice would be splattered all over the stand if they have to stand in the seats that they bought.
Good luck with the 12th man atmosphere if that is the case. Lol.
Atmosphere at Eastleigh has been pretty good last two seasons. We will have a good number down there and Dan normally has the drum so whether seats or terrace it should be good. Down to the fans to get behind the team and other bit. Kev and the team deserve it

We have sold 493 seats, great effort so far as it's not exactly a local game is it.
Can't check how many terrace tickets sold.

Can you prebook a car parking spot online ??
You cannot pre-book at the Concord Club, it`s first come, first served at £5 a car. I would get there earlier rather than later as it is going to be busy. Also, if their is a function on at the club, spaces will be prioritised for that. You could contact Eastleigh and ask about parking, I`m aware of about 125 spaces on a first come, first served basis, not sure whether you can pre-book, but worth giving them a ring 👍

Looks like their is a function on -

IVAN J - Afternoon Session​

Sat 13 Jan 2024 from 14:00pm in The Main Club.

Should still be spaces in there, be early!

Last edited:
Back