• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Eastleigh (a) Tickets 13/01/2024 - 35 seats + some standing spots left. Remember: no pay on the day!

Is Eastleigh a sit on your allocated seat ground or sit where you want? I've not been to Eastleigh before.
In the past it`s been book either seated or standing in the east terrace and stand or sit where you want. Since they have refurbished the South stand, it looks like allocated seating. I did read that they were going to stop migration around the ground, i.e. if you book in the south you cannot move elsewhere. but, a fan backlash has meant for smaller attendances, home supporters can migrate stand to stand. I think over 3,000 attendance then you have to remain where you are. the South stand looks a lot better now, and I`d imagine quite an atmosphere will be created by us. If I see any news locally I`ll share it. They have an FA Cup game Saturday away at Newport which is taking most of the headlines at present, but when that`s out the way should hear more. Up The Blues.

Obviously, dependant upon sales, it would make sense to give us S1 & 2 plus the East Concourse (standing), = approx 970 using S3 as segregation ?

Now it would be "most excellent" if we could top that and get S3 with the "Eastleigh youth" moved out into the other stands, plus it would generate a lot of noise !

Is Eastleigh a sit on your allocated seat ground or sit where you want? I've not been to Eastleigh before.
First time I had to select a seat this time, previous 2 years was unallocated seating. So I would expect to sit in my selected seat this time.

Because it is truly awful. Got my tick. Never again

Same for me. Another ground ticked off that I don't need to go to again, unless it is a future season vital season.

Didn't help that they scored a worldy from inside their own half and got a snidy free kick at the death and scored a winner in a game we bossed from start to finish.

Probably give Wealdstone a swerve on the Tuesday night too.

Pub situation is poor, public transport is poor and their fans have one of those weird manufactured rivalries with us like we even knew they existed 5 years ago.
It`s just off the M27 and also served by Southampton Parkway for the train. It`s very local to me and they have vastly improved the away end. I agree the pubs are a little spread out, but cannot see the gripe you have with them?

It`s just off the M27 and also served by Southampton Parkway for the train. It`s very local to me and they have vastly improved the away end. I agree the pubs are a little spread out, but cannot see the gripe you have with them?
It's a 3hr journey on public transport from Brighton where I am. That's INSANE for a distance of 60miles. Parkway is a 30min walk from the ground. (This is all google btw, there's probably a few shortcuts in there)

It’s miles away in the middle of no where. Nothing around. An awful place in an awful area. Local to you is excellent, for everyone else it’s horrible.

It's a 3hr journey on public transport from Brighton where I am. That's INSANE for a distance of 60miles. Parkway is a 30min walk from the ground. (This is all google btw, there's probably a few shortcuts in there)
Is they any street parking on offer L? many thanks.

Back