• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Eastleigh away tickets on sale

£15 as well.

Cheapest of the season.

I have seen that Barnet, and York are £20. Gateshead £18.

Went to this last season, nice little ground and a nice over night stay after.

Lovely, this is one of the things that SZ is great at, would have been ages otherwise no doubt before I found out. Got home from match in an hour last time too - looking forward to this one

Only sad note is that the transaction resulted in a huge landmark in my life, in for the first time ever buying a concession ticket as a result of being old :Sad:

Lovely, this is one of the things that SZ is great at, would have been ages otherwise no doubt before I found out. Got home from match in an hour last time too - looking forward to this one

Only sad note is that the transaction resulted in a huge landmark in my life, in for the first time ever buying a concession ticket as a result of being old :Sad:
Plus wise and worldly. :Winking:

Like you this is my first year as a senior. I’m very happy to have an absolute bargain season card at the Hall this year, and £10 for an away ticket at Eastleigh is superb value. Hopefully a large away following for this game fellow Shrimpers.

Did anyone who attended last season make it to a bar/pub nearby the stadium?
Yeah there is a pub and hotel around a 5 minute walk from the ground in which I stayed in, can’t remember the name but you can also use the car park at a small charge also, I’ll try and find the name.

5 tickets purchased so that’s Solihull and Eastleigh sorted, assume Halifax is buy on the day

Just be aware that car parking may be limited at The Concorde Club as they have a few tribute bands playing there;

SATURDAY 27 AUGUST
BANK HOLIDAY WEEKEND
We have 4 different acts for you to enjoy.
1pm THE 80s THEORY
3pm ABBA RIVAL as ABBA
7.30pm LEGEND as BOB MARLEY
9pm CALLING PLANET EARTH

Plenty of other options are available, Fleming Park leisure Centre, Southampton Parkway train station, etc....

Does anyone know what our allocation is for the upcoming Eastleigh game? Those that attended the game in February, the back 3 rows of seats were all taped off, and they had some major issues in that stand. They have been working on it all summer, and looking at the highlights of the game they played against Dagenham last Tuesday, looks quite a way off. If you are thinking of attending this game, I would get your tickets sooner rather than later. I have messaged the club on their Facebook page reference the stand being ready and will post as soon as I hear back. The small concourse, which is very narrow, is not going to take many. Looking forward to seeing my first game of the season. Up the Blues

Just to be clear, the whole of that stand is fenced off under construction

Last edited:
Back