• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Eastleigh away tickets on sale

Does anyone know what our allocation is for the upcoming Eastleigh game? Those that attended the game in February, the back 3 rows of seats were all taped off, and they had some major issues in that stand. They have been working on it all summer, and looking at the highlights of the game they played against Dagenham last Tuesday, looks quite a way off. If you are thinking of attending this game, I would get your tickets sooner rather than later. I have messaged the club on their Facebook page reference the stand being ready and will post as soon as I hear back. The small concourse, which is very narrow, is not going to take many. Looking forward to seeing my first game of the season. Up the Blues

Just to be clear, the whole of that stand is fenced off under construction
Within 10 mins of the game starting, the taped off area ceased to exist to accommodate the Shrimper hoard’s

I bought our two last week and they were emailed to me immediately after my order as PDF files.

E62C0B09-4C89-44B5-BE06-28D9AFE69916.jpeg
We took this last year (694 rings a bell?) plus some others down to the left. Hopefully same numbers + more again. UTB

So is the stand behind the goal not open now?

I hope it is. Looking forward to this one.

Be mindful that the Mancs are playing Southampton on the same day so trains could be extra busy.

Be mindful that the Mancs are playing Southampton on the same day so trains could be extra busy.
Which is why we're using the Trust coach. No Mancs, no trains and no driving. Easy Peasy.

Stand behind the goal has been dismantled.

Away fans will be along the side, terraced stand.

Back