• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Eastleigh away tickets on sale

From Faceache.

Just introducing myself to you all; I'm the disability liaison officer at Eastleigh FC. I appreciate you've probably heard that one of our stands is being renovated but wanted to reassure you all that we will have seating available by Saturday!

Initial allocation is 700 tickets but this can be increased (nearly 500 sold so far) if necessary. There are 530 seats in the Nuffield Health stand plus standing in the East terrace and wheelchair users can also be accommodated at pitch level in the former.

Please feel free to get in touch for any further disability related issues and I will do my best to help. Email is dlo@eastleighfc.com.

Safe trip down to all who are travelling and I may see some of you before the match! Hope you are looking after Cav Miley for us - he's a cracking lad with a great future ahead.

Sarah x

I love travelling by train but the cost these days are astronomical

I was able to get return flights to Mallorca for me and the other half for £110 and yet to go to Ipswich for pre season by train would have cost £124.

It's completely madness
Yeah it's mental mate. Just come back from Rome and I visited Pompei. Was able to get the fast train from Rome to Naples for 28.50! The trains were immaculate too. All European trains are. German trains and prices are fantastic!

Mind you, the Eastleigh one wasn't that bad. Got a return from Waterloo for £22.50.

Group saver return to Eastleigh fromSouthend East £38….. About £26? from Waterloo.

Yeah it's mental mate. Just come back from Rome and I visited Pompei. Was able to get the fast train from Rome to Naples for 28.50! The trains were immaculate too. All European trains are. German trains and prices are fantastic!

Mind you, the Eastleigh one wasn't that bad. Got a return from Waterloo for £22.50.

Yeah but it's another £20 to get to Waterloo

Back