• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Eastwood - Soccer AM

Wallace

Youth Team
Did you see Soccer AM? First main topic! Eastwoods hatrick followed by Lovejoy saying he is tipped to be bigger than Rooney & Ronaldo (toung N cheek) of course! But, thats gonna open awareness of him!
Good or bad? the latter me thinks as far as signing him goes!

"Tipped to be bigger than Rooney, tipped to be bigger than Maradona!" ...

"Quickest debut goal in the world, ever!"

Alll tongue in cheek, but exposure for the club and (unfortunately) for Fredy...

The last time our player being talked up like that was Collymore in 1993, Every more reason to get the cheque out, eh Ron
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Oct. 25 2004,09:48)]but what a tw*t Lovejoy made himself look by saying Grays UNITED and then proclaiming that Grays was in Sheffield
rock.gif
That bloke seems to have no trouble whatsoever in making himself look a t*at.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Gremlin @ Oct. 25 2004,09:57)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Oct. 25 2004,09:48)]but what a tw*t Lovejoy made himself look by saying Grays UNITED and then proclaiming that Grays was in Sheffield
rock.gif
Lovejoy is such an annoying tw*t I stopped watching soccer am 2 yrs ago because I cant stand him.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Birri @ Oct. 25 2004,10:14)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Gremlin @ Oct. 25 2004,09:57)]
[b said:
rock.gif
Lovejoy is such an annoying tw*t I stopped watching soccer am 2 yrs ago because I cant stand him.
I cant believe you would stop watching something just because the presenter annoys you. Nick Cotton was a murderer but it never stopped me watching Eastenders. Surely the biggest c**t on that show is that silly blond **** loving bitch Chamberlin, how f**kin dare she jump all over OUR pitch last season the cheeky whore. That pitch has been graced by legends Like Collymore,Marsh Powell and Andy Rogers, its not for some Fishy slag like her.

Morning Everyone

[b said:
Quote[/b] (one flew over the cockles nest @ Oct. 25 2004,10:35)]Surely the biggest c**t on that show is that silly blond **** loving bitch Chamberlin, how f**kin dare she jump all over OUR pitch last season the cheeky whore.
I thought that Labrador played a blinding role, Dambusters wasn't it? But i didn't realise helen did a Rebecca Loos on it.

I just dont like the geezer and find him an annoying tw*t. I find chris evens the same I just dont find them at all funny.Thats my opinion thats all, I enjoyed the show but for me he just got too big for his boots and he loves himself.

Back