• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Easy and simple recipes

fbm

Blue tinted optimist⭐
Guys (and Gals),

My partner Dawn and I both love cooking and frequently get asked for our recipes. We have therefore decided to launch a food and recipe blog called The MaD Cookbook which we intend to update weekly.

The link is here -

http://themadcookbook.blogspot.co.uk/

and please feel free to comment and share.

Each recipe will be healthy(ish) and most importantly, easy. Neither of us are professionally trained in the kitchen... we just love cooking.

Thanks for reading.

Nice one. May give the curry a go. :thumbsup:

And spot on regarding spices. Fortunately an Asian community where I live so lots of these handy little shops.

1. Purchase jar of Dunns River Jerk marinade from ethnic grocers near the top of Hamlet Court Road.

2. Apply to chicken thighs, drumsticks or wings and leave to soak overnight.

3. BBQ/grill and enjoy.

Last edited:
FFS, is any pub safe from being converted into some sort of gastro-pub?

Spoiler:  
:winking:

Would be good to see some 'healthy' options, and not just specific meals but more attitudes towards eating healthily. I find it a struggle to eat well but feel full and energised. I play a lot of sport/running but don't seem to shift much weight without feeling lightheaded when going for a run or game. Any ideas? Is it worth shifting carbs to breakfast/lunch and trying hard to avoid carbs in the evening?

Back