• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I think the Echo's coverage of the game has been fantastic this week, with articles in the front and back pages every day, while still having enough content left to do a 16 page special tomorrow! Credit to Chris Phillips and co.

Yep, he's been working his little cotton ones off, bless him! Great work Mr P :thumbsup:

Yep, this season has been the best ever I have seen for Southend coverage. Brilliant work this last few weeks especially. Many different players and management interviewed. Superb.

He's had help from other departments as well - I was interviewed by one of the Political Reporters.

And even though I live too far away to buy the paper, I thought page 2 yesterday was fantastic :winking:

The way to sell the echo, I usually buy but know loads that have bought for the football coverage.

Does anyone know if there are two editions. Is there an early edition and then a slightly later version. I always buy mine first thing in the morning but im certain ive them seen a slightly diff version on line for example

Does anyone know if there are two editions. Is there an early edition and then a slightly later version. I always buy mine first thing in the morning but im certain ive them seen a slightly diff version on line for example

Think there's just the one per day, but they have different editions for Southend, Basildon and Castle Point

The days of the Echo going to press during the day are long gone. I think they are now in line with national papers going to print late evening and available first thing in the morning. If Chris Phillips looks in on here he will maybe give you the truth!!

The days of the Echo going to press during the day are long gone. I think they are now in line with national papers going to print late evening and available first thing in the morning. If Chris Phillips looks in on here he will maybe give you the truth!!

Back when it was called the Evening Echo!

I am sure it is updated during the day sometimes, I have bought a copy in the early morning before with another family member getting one later and the front page was different - and I don't mean different because of being a different area.

Back