• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Edwards finding it hard at Grays

Skyblue

Manager
Oh dear looks like poor old Eagle is having a rough time at Grays and not at all appreciated by the support. Could it be we see him back before long. If this link doesn't work go to Gays fans forum topic 'Disgrace' Grays fans forum

Eagle won't be back, despite wiggy thinking he's the best thing since sliced bread.

I'd quite like to see a young & quick defender brought in, as it happens - we're not exactly spoilt for pace in the rearguard...

Matt

Don't they play Dagenham again on Saturday in the Cup so he could face another torrid time.

Interesting to see Miichael Knightly is playing well and a firm fans favorite. Perhaps we let him go to soon. Didn't Jamie Stewart play down here as well?. Another Blues target 'Oli' finding it hard to get into the starting lineup.

Thought Edward was an solid centrel back & was part of our 8 wins in a row side. I really thought Edward would do well down there, so if I were Grays fans, give him time & give him some support then they would see a player that done well for us earlier in the season.

We know any striker got pace, Edward in trouble .... Dag & Red attack line-up do have bags of pace in them.

I thought he was very unlucky to be sent out on loan so soon after winning a deserved player of the month award.

i had thought that, up until the point he went on loan (obviuosly), that he had been playing superbly for us and was forcing spinner out the side

good luck to him - hope he does well!

I thought letting Edwards go was a bad decision and I stand by that after we let in 3 sloppy goals on Saturday. I certainly think he's better than Spinner.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Feb. 23 2006,16:41)]Eagle won't be back, despite wiggy thinking he's the best thing since sliced bread.

I'd quite like to see a young & quick defender brought in, as it happens - we're not exactly spoilt for pace in the rearguard...

Matt
Nice little dig Matt, however the general census of opinion is that we have kept on the worst one of the oldies Mr.Prior, and Sodge aint much better!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (wiggy @ Feb. 23 2006,21:43)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Feb. 23 2006,16:41)]Eagle won't be back, despite wiggy thinking he's the best thing since sliced bread.

Matt
Nice little dig Matt, however the general census of opinion is that we have kept on the worst one of the oldies Mr.Prior, and Sodge aint much better!
general census? isnt that a survey?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Feb. 23 2006,21:44)]
[b said:
[b said:

Matt

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Survey of know it alls!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (wiggy @ Feb. 23 2006,21:56)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

Matt

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Survey of know it alls!
better to know it all than think you speak for all

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Feb. 23 2006,22:30)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (wiggy @ Feb. 23 2006,21:56)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

Matt

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Survey of know it alls!
better to know it all than think you speak for all

laugh.gif
wink.gif

You were on form yesterday, Naps.

Wiggy... there's only one way to find out if you were speaking for the general consensus of opinion, or whether instead you were talking out of your tradesman's...

It's high time we had a poll...

wink.gif

Back