• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Edwards recall blocked by FA

Damn you casual shrimper! You beat me by 1 minute, I was trying to put a bit of context on my report!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimpergarry @ April 13 2006,12:41)]Damn you casual shrimper! You beat me by 1 minute, I was trying to put a bit of context on my report!
Sorry Bro!
tounge.gif

Hands up who hates the fcuking FA....bunch of overpaid red-tape obsessed ****s...

Just been announced on BBC Essex. Tilly"s reaction was his usual laid back " we will just have to get on with it".
Seems to me the authorities still have not forgotten the Freddy "frivoulous appeal " earlier in the season.
They will not stop our promotion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It must be something to do with the length of time he has already been at Grays, I reckon.

As I stated on the other thread on this issue, it is just as well he didn't come on as a sub for us in the next couple of days, then the FA contact us as say "excuse me you have played an ineligible player, that's three points docked!"
ghostface.gif

Did we forget to put a recall clause in?

Shoddy work if so.......

The FA really stink! Freddys ban, then thier ****-up over the Swansea loan transfer. now this! Not to mention the dodgy linos they have sent us this year.

... If Trundle had been our player when he wore that t-shirt, they would have thrown the book at us:angry:

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MarkBentleyAppreciationSociety @ April 13 2006,14:24)]Did we forget to put a recall clause in?

Shoddy work if so.......
Wouldn't Grays have pointed that out though?

rock.gif

and whay are we playing Bradford monday, didn't realise we had to play them again..

anybody know if i should get my tickets for Barnsley changed
wow.gif

You would have thought the recalling process would have been dealt with by the FA before he was actually sent back or did they not bother and hoped that we would field him so we would have points docked??

'Southend United in transfer **** up shock'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (tonyc @ April 13 2006,13:30)]The FA really stink! Freddys ban, then thier ****-up over the Swansea loan transfer. now this! Not to mention the dodgy linos they have sent us this year.
Freddy's case was weakened somewhat by our manager saying the appeal was groundless or words to that effect. We handed them a golden opportunity to unleash their new frivolous appeal armoury.

Do you know for sure it was the FA's fault that our fax didn't get there in time. (No, me neither)

Do you know the terms of the loan deal and the regulations surrounding it. (No, me neither)

The dodgy linos are not sent by the FA. (I'm not saying they're not dodgy!)

The FA may be a complete and utter mess in so many respects; they may indeed stink. But I do think you are exhibiting something of a persecution complex here and am surprised you haven't blamed them for the JCR fiasco too.

Mick's right. The FA don't arbitrarily decide to stop one loan from being cancelled and allow another to happen. If we can't recall him then there presumably must have been an administrative error at one of the clubs.

Back