• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Efe Sodjes heart!

I was just thinking about a post on the Sodge with some notable moments of his career.

I remember him in his Yeovil Green -always terrified our defence at corners - a few knowing looks to the SSU

Couldn't believe we got him and IIRC he scored - sneaking in for a back post header in one of his first games .

A great servant thereafter , until Bournemouth away .After Hayter broke his leg he took a long time to get back to his best .

Man of steel v Man U - that header at Tottingham - great moments

But the HARSH sending off at Norwich signalled a decline - touchline arguments with Tilly when he was not picked after suspension, the reported mischief the night before Hull and a lacklustre team performance the next day - THAT goal by Cureton -it all went downhill pretty quickly

Wouldn't like to say which Sodje will turn up on Saturday , but it wouldn't surprise me if he gives us one more thing to remember him by .

But the HARSH sending off at Norwich signalled a decline - touchline arguments with Tilly when he was not picked after suspension, the reported mischief the night before Hull and a lacklustre team performance the next day - THAT goal by Cureton -it all went downhill pretty quickly

I too thought the sending off was harsh, but if you watch it on a monitor you can clearly see it warranted a red card.

As he has been suspended for the last 3 games and they won their first game of the season last week, then perhaps the best he can hope for would be a place on the subs bench.

As he has been suspended for the last 3 games and they won their first game of the season last week, then perhaps the best he can hope for would be a place on the subs bench.

Was wondering that but I reckon Jepson will want to release that pent up emotion at some stage.

Back