• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

londonblue

Topgun Pilot
If I've done the maths correctly, in the 8 games they've played together we've conceded 2 goals. Not bad...

Feel sorry for Prosser, but I don't think PB will change that pairing if he doesn't need to.

If I've done the maths correctly, in the 8 games they've played together we've conceded 2 goals. Not bad...

Feel sorry for Prosser, but I don't think PB will change that pairing if he doesn't need to.

Not so sure. He may include Prosser for the Burton league fixture, just to give him some game time/sharpness ready for the play-offs.

Pardon my ignorance, but are all our loanees available for the play-offs?

And one of those was a penalty! Very impressive partnership, they've clicked immediately.

Yes I feel sorry for Prosser of course, however the signing of these 2 have saved our season. Even during our "winless" run, alot of these were draws, and still our "against" record during this run was the envy of the division over 13 games.

They are a class apart. Sokolik from day 1 has been the same player, but for me, Egan with more and more game time has really developed and when Sunderland kick off in Championship next season, I can imagine that he will be involved in the first team squad surely.

People moan about the loan system, but in our league you need it. You cant as a Club survive with a first team squad all signed on, you have to use the system. Usually the people that moan about the system, are the managers and teams that get poor loanees in. Brown certainly doesnt fall within this category.

And one of those was a penalty! Very impressive partnership, they've clicked immediately.

Yesterday my dad said they look like they've been playing together for years. It's hard to disagree with him, they really do.

Yesterday my dad said they look like they've been playing together for years. It's hard to disagree with him, they really do.

They are both very good footballers as well as very good defenders....that's why they look so comfortable together...The only time they've struggled I thought was agaisnt Wimbledon when Midson bullied them a bit and they didn't seem to be in control..other than that they've done really well.

on a related subject is there a website somewhere that shows our starting 11 for each match - and even better including substitution details ?

Fact is both of them are far too good for this level. I'm sure Egan will go back to Sunderland but maybe if we get out of this league then we might just have a glimmer of hope with Sokolik.

Back