• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Egg heads booty call.....????

Options

• Total voters

DTS

The Business
Reading other threads it has come to my attention that a large number of males were staying in the same hotel as OBL on or around the night of filming.

Now we all know what happens on these away days. Few drinks and some cheeky Tapas and before you know it one kiss leads to another. The question is who if anyone recieved the late night booty call.

Your thoughts please

CANDIDATES -

GODBER -
MARITAL STATUS - Cant keep up
PROS - Know to be friend with OBL on facebook, youngest member of team.
CONS - May be considered to much of a friend by OBL

MK SHRIMPER -
MARITAL STATUS - To be married
PROS - Was with the Mrs so could have offered some three way loving
CONS - Unlikely to be able to sneak out of room for long periods.

CANVEY
MARITAL STATUS - Non sure actually
PROS - Oldest member of group may have experience you cant buy.
CONS - Potentially decet age gap between him and OBL

SOUTHAMPTON SHRIMPER -
MARITAL STATUS - Dont know about his wedding but he went to Darryls.
Unknow to me but looks like he is on a promise in his photo.

GLASGOW -

MARITAL STATUS - Married.
PROS - Known to have good experience and likes a ginge
CONS - Took his glasses with him on the trip.

Your thoughts please? Who if anyone had a go on OBL's lady?

Dave!!!! :O

OhmiGod!!!!

I was very ably chaperoned by Chrissy Powl and Monkey from school, they can confirm that at no point did any male personage enter my hotel room!

As OBL's PR Agent, I have consulted with legal representatives, who have recommended that Chrissy Powl be included on any listing, as he was by far the brainiest one out of the lot.

Oi Scott!!! Being as you had to have half the contents of my bag in yours, you know full well what I did and didn't have!!!

And I wasn't going to vote!

Yeah thats why I had to carry half your stuff, and no wonder you got stopped at security at Stansted :p

Can I also point out I got the 2323 train home and so was in my OWN bed at HOME on the specific night in question...???

None of the above. I heard from my friend's cat's catflap's taxi driver that graysblue.jr was sneaking around with OBL. You heard it here first ;).

Well, I remember him leaving us in the bar...that was shortly before the rest of us got the taxi back to the hotel and I fell out of it!

So you were drunk on the night in question.....drunk enough to remember a night of passion I wonder.....

The plot thickens.....

OBL can you please set the scene for whos room was next to who's etc....

Back